Chapter 4

"You're a good friend. Thank you for being so understanding." I said, snuggling into Trent a bit more as a felt his arm adjust around me.
"Of course." Trent said, giving my arm a slight rub. So we got back into watching the program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open as I adjusted to the light from the TV. What's the time? I checked my phone – 1 in the morning! I suddenly realised what had happened. Trent and I had been watching A League of Their Own, and apparently we'd both fallen asleep, confirmed by the fact that Trent is sat, with his arm still around me, sound asleep. I smiled up at him, not daring to move my head from his shoulder in case I woke him up. My smiling was stopped in its tracks as I was suddenly reminded of the events of the day, including everything that had happened with Harry. I felt tears prickle in my eyes, and I didn't mind crying, since Trent was still asleep. Apart from he's beginning to wake up. I quickly dried my eyes, hoping he wouldn't notice me crying.

"Are you okay?" Trent asked groggily, still waking up. I nodded.

"Starving though." I said.

"Me too." Trent agreed, rubbing his eyes. "I meant because you were crying though." So he did notice.

"Fine now." I insisted. Trent wrapped me in a hug anyway, which I gratefully returned, allowing myself to cry a bit.

"It's really hard to get my head around." I admitted.

"I know." Trent said softly. Then he did something I didn't expect; he kissed to top of my head. He's never done that before...I guess he's just trying to make me feel better.

"Should I go and make some food?" I suggested.

"I'll do it." Trent insisted. "What've you got?"

"I don't know. There's probably something in the freezer." I said. Trent and I headed into the kitchen and opened the freezer. A box of fish fingers and frozen chips stood out.

"Fish fingers okay with you?" I asked.

"I'm so hungry I don't care." Trent said. I laughed slightly.

"Fish fingers it is. I'm gonna have chips but I've got some vegetables if you'd prefer that?" I offered.

"I'm good with chips, thanks though." Trent said. I turned the oven on and Trent and I returned to the living room.

"You know what I really wanna do right now?" I said, flopping down on the couch.

"What?" Trent asked.

"Play you at Fifa." I answered, smiling slightly.

"Okay, but you weren't happy last time." Trent pointed out. The last time Trent and I played Fifa together, Trent had thrashed me 9-0. Embarrassing.

"I don't care, it's fun. I have dibs on being Liverpool though!" I cried.

"Oh that's not fair!" Trent pouted.

"Is too, I wanna play as you!" I exclaimed.

"Fine then!" Trent gave in. Trent ended up playing as Juventus, which isn't great as they have Ronaldo. We kicked off and Trent scored almost instantly.

"You know I don't know how to defend!" I justified myself.

"I'm gonna let you score one goal. Like I'm gonna put the remote down and everything." Trent said, setting the remote down on the table. I smirked, as Alisson passed the ball out to Trent on the right.

"That's it, I'm running, you're scoring." I decided.

"I won't score!" Trent scoffed. (A/N: aged terribly lol)