✨Chapter 5 ✨

-You-

Mahsa POV

He took a step toward me "Why are you crying love?" He said softly. I look at him making sure what I heard was right. did he just call me Love?

I wiped my tears, "I'm sorry...excuse me" I said quickly Bending down picking up my bag and phone.
I look at him again. "Love tell me what happen?" He said it again touching my face with his hands.

My mind wasn't comprehending what was happening, this guy I don't even know or saw in my life. "I am not your love" I push his hands off of my face and step back.

"MAHSA" I turn to where I heard my name, I walk past this guy toward Nadia.

"You okay?" Nadia said, I didn't reply but hugged her tight. She tapped my back "hey....babe...you okay?" She said softly. I pull back nodding
"You were crying? WHO...WHY...." I fake smile

"Nadia calm down it's nothing." "What about your tears ?" I lean closer to her ear and said "my stomach hurts due to period" her lips made an 'O' shape nodding.

"Let's go" I said holding her hand and walking towards the cafeteria. "Wait you go ahead, I think left my phone in the car." Nadia says. I nodded.

End of POV.

——-

She was returning to campus with her phone, which she had taken from her car. When she was about to fall on her back due to a collision, a hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her back.

Nadia breathes a sigh of relief and turns to face a pair of dark blue eyes staring at her. She took a step back and pushed his hands away from her. "Are you insane? Are you paying attention to where you're going? And see," she grumbled as she picked up her phone from the ground, "my phone screen is smashed."

She look at him he was still looking at her. "Don't fucking tell me you have fallen in love at first sight" he came out of his thoughts smiling.

"What if I say I did.." she gave him a dead glare.

" my apologies" he quickly added " apology not accepted" Nadia said rolling her eyes, "I can-" the Guy was cut off when Nadia walk away.

"Hello miss" he call her, she didn't turn but kept on walking and fuming.

A hand on his shoulder made him turn around.
"Aryan what's going on?"  Omar question.

"I have fallen in love" Aryan said touching his heart.
Omar smirk "and out of the girls here you chose my Jaan bestfriend." His eyes widen "no way"

Omar nodded. "She's so beautiful" Aryan said turning back she was gone inside.

"Listen...I talk to my Jaan but she ignored me." Aryan turn to him "what did you do?" Aryan question raising his  left eyebrow.

"You don't have to worry about that, I need to find a way...she needs to love me back the way I love her."

—-