✨Chapter 7✨

"You know that new guy? Omar, I think his name is. I think he will like you. I have noticed his eyes are always on you.!" Nadia says walking beside Marwah. 

"He's creepy." Marwah replies looking ahead. 

"Hm. He's so handsome.' Nadia adds slowly glancing at Mahsa. 

"To be honest here, he is. I don't deny that. But I have my Yusuf, compared to him he's nothing." "Ohh" Nadia hits her shoulder slightly. 

Mahsa blushes smiling. They slowly stop "Let's head to cafeteria, we have five more minutes until class starts." Nadia says looking at Mahsa. 

Mahsa looks at Nadia. 

Today she was wearing Frenchy plaid button front crop jacket and short skirt hair in a ponytail, light makeup, along with white Boots. Her books are in her hand. 

"What?!" Nadia says her cheeks are turning colors. 

"Gosh you look so pretty! I just pay attention to your outfit!" "Oh" Nadia says smiling. 

"Thanks." She shyly responded. Mahsa laughs. 

—-

Lunch time. 

A furious Abhay was standing there in the hallway. He was looking at Saira, who was laughing along with a boy. 

He corrected his glasses and looked again at her. He is burning out of jealousy. 

And the boy surprisingly kissed her hand as he walked away winking at her. 

Saira rolls her eyes at that boy and turned around to meet His eyes—Abhay's who was looking at her deadly. 

Saria's smile drops looking at him. 

Abhay then walks away. Leaving her worried behind. 

—-

"Hayati" She hears Yusuf voice behind her. She was currently at her locker putting the textbooks inside. 

She turns around smiling. She looks at him, as he walks near her. 

He looks absolutely hot in his blue shirt. His dark orbs meet her, his eyebrows, his dark hair. She kept on checking him out. 

"You, okay?" She nods embarrassed, turning around, she closes her locker and looks at him again.

"Lunch?!" Omar questions her. She shakes her head as they slowly walk outside. 

"I don't feel like eating today." Omar stops and looks at her. 

"What's going on? Again? You look worried?" She looks away and sits on one of the benches. 

Yusuf sits next to her leaving a gap between them. "What would you do for love?" she pauses, turning to look at him. 

"Will you love me forever? What if you--something happens, and you leave me?" He nods and a sad smile comes to his lips. His orbs looking down at his hands. 

"They say love makes you crazy, but I say it's what keeps me grounded. It fascinates me that amongst billions of People Allah has chosen your soul just for me. Loving you has never been difficult to this heart. I catch my lips uttering Dua's for you when the clouds shed from above. 

My heart grasps onto the ground in Sujood when I miss you, and those nights when I yearn for you the most, I stare at the moon hoping to get a glimpse of you in its reflection on the other end of its Noor. 

They say love is blind, so I close my eyes every night and hope to find your presence in my dreams. They say love recognizes no barriers, so my Rabb and I talk about you until the moon is replaced by the sun. They say love has no boundaries. Hoping someday He bridges us together through his mercy. And I wait for the day I could embrace you in my arms as "My halal" The day you are given permission by my Rabb to complete me though you. They say love hurts and I cannot deny that it doesn't. For indeed the distance between you and I cause this heart to ache. But I am certain on the love I quest for you in these greens that someday you will make every moment of my yearning worth the wait. Each Du'a' that leaves these lips will testify to my love for you.