Decorated!

--That's the sort of way the Matthews' house will be decorated...minus the dog xd--

Maya climbed in Riley's bay window sing-songing, "Honey I'm hooome~~" Instantly awakening Riley who sits up and smiles when she sees her best friend standing at the side of her bed. "Ready for Christmas Maya!" Riley yelled excitedly, not really asking and Maya just groans at the prospect of spending Christmas with something other than Netflix and a bag of crisps. "Let's go!!" Riley says before dragging her friend into the living room which was now all decorated and the Matthews family sat. The short blonde plopped down on the sofa next to her long-term crush, Joshua Matthews. "So, Maya, I heard you don't like Christmas much?" He ventured slowly and she nodded, narrowing her eyes unsure of how much he know. "No, I don't, for many reasons..." She trailed off yet his attention on her never waned. "I'm ready to listen, if you're ready to tell?" He asked softly and she turned to face him again. "Riley told you, didn't she?" She asked, a slight bit of annoyance edging her voice. Josh sighed before nodding, "Yeah, she told me but...I guess I wanted to hear it from you.." He explains gently. "Okay...since you know, there's no point in me telling you." She resorts to and he nods. "Would you have told me though?" Josh asked causing Maya to stop and think, "I'm not sure...Its not something I'm too open about" She answers shrugging. An awkward silence begins to drag on before Maya interrupts it, "You did a great job decorating the place." causing Josh to smile, "Thanks, does it get you in the Christmas spirit?" He asks cheekily while smiling. Maya lets out a soft chuckle before shaking her head and walking over to the dinner table and sits next to Riley while Josh follows her with his eyes before snapping out of it and following her to the dinner table.