Chapter 25: Care

I tried and showed him the all dresses he picked. At last, he stopped.

"Okay that's it, pack it all", he said to the worker of the mall.

I felt jealous a little bit. Nah, not because he spend money for Anna.. It's just, it should be me. I suddenly thought that.

"Umm.. you're buying it all for Anna, are you going to surprise her?", I asked him. He looked at me with irritation.

"What? Anna.. What the fuck. Just don't talk with me", he said and started walking.

"Carry those to car", he ordered his guards. I couldn't even know what happened to him suddenly? Because, I said him that? But I don't think that I've said something wrong. I keep standing there.

"Mam, let's go", one of his body guards said. I followed them.
I opened the front door of the car.
"Alerd, Tell her sit on the back seat", Steven said with a serious tone. I bewildered at his behaviour. As he said, I didn't argued and sat on the back seat.

"Why is he ignoring me? Because I said that? But what's my fault?", I mumbled to myself.
We reached home. Steven opened and closed the door with a loud thud. I flinched. I also crawled out from the car and asked his bodyguard, Alerd, "can you please ask him that what happened?". He nodded and left.
He came back after awhile.
"He said that he doesn't want to talk about this", he informed. I exhales sadly and went into. I entered his room but found it empty.
"Steven?", I called his name more than 10 time searching the whole room. I got out and searched the whole house but couldn't find him. Where he's gone? I went to the rooftop and saw him standing, folding his hands. I headed towards him.
"Are you angry with me?", I asked softly. But no reply. "Steven? What I've done?"
"What I've done? You're asking me this? Why I'll buy it for Anna when I tried those on you? I'm not that heartless jerk", he responded.
"Means, you.."
"Yes, I bought it for you dummy", he said pushing my head with his finger.
"Aww, I'm sorry"
"If sorry can solve a problem then there wasn't any need of police"
"Wow? You saying my dialogue only to me?" I said as I locked my hands with his arms.
"Hm..you can't convince me like that"
"Then what I've to do? Babe?", I chuckled.
"Nothing. Just don't take Anna's name between us"
"Woah! You quarreled with her or what?"
"No it's just.. Don't take her name"
We had some conversations there and left. Before sleeping, he lifted the blanket. "Won't you come to make it warm?", He smirked. I laughed and went into. It's warm indeed. Skin-to-skin touch provides the best warm ever.

Next day, i wake up and saw Steven making breakfast for me. I yawned and asked him, "won't you go to shoot today?"
"Yeah, later. Come and have breakfast fast"
"Sorry Steven. I've a important meeting today and I've to attend it early so I can't"
"What? Then atleast-"
"No Steven. Maybe next time", i said and started walking when he hold my wrist.
"Do the breakfast at the office atleast, please..", he pleaded. I nodded with a smile and left.
I met Kate at the office after so long. She went for a business trip, so she wasn't at office. We both hugged each other.
"Sorry Kate. I have a meeting now. I'll go and talk to you later", I excused her.
It will be really busy day. I joined the meeting and after that we had some problems to sort out of the company.
"Hey, you're being so busy!", Kate said.
"That's the life of a corporate"

All is done now. I went to house and collided with the sofa. I'm feeling stressful. I hadn't even eat anything today. Steven came into and sat beside me on the sofa. I got up and sat but I can't even feel my legs and arms.
"Hey, how's your day?" He asked. But I was too tired to reply and atleast I didn't felt myself anymore and I felt down senseless.

I opened eyes and saw myself on Steven's bed. He was beside me, sitting on a chair, talking to someone. I got up and sat with my messy hair.
"Elle, are you feeling good now?", He asked. I nodded.
"What happened to me?"
"You became senseless, so I called the doctors here". I looked at the man.
"Take care of yourself and eat time to time and don't take so much stress, okay? I've written all the medicines in this page. Make sure to take them correctly", The man said and I nodded. I'm still feeling a little bit dizzy. The man left and Steven gave me a glare.
"I told you to do the breakfast, you didn't even picked my call"
"Oh..you called me? I put it on silent mode actually"
"Good work huh! Wait here", he said and left downstairs. I sighed as I thought I made him felt worried. He came back with two bags. As far as I can see, it's full of foods. He kept it on the bed.
"Eat it.. it's not fast-food"
"Oh no Steven. It's too much..I can't"
"It's okay, I'll help you too", he smiled.
We ate the all foods. I let out a burp. laughed.
"What.. can't I even burp?"
"No no you can"
"Thanks"
"Um for what?"
"For taking care of me"
"Hmm..Then I've to say 1000 times thank you to you. Because you take care of me more than anyone else"
I smiled and closed my eyes slowly as I felt sleepy. He care about me.. That's all I want.

Please tell me if you're liking it or not :))🥺And thanks for 100+ views lol xd