the continuation 👍

Killua's pov:

Today is the day, I finally have gon to myself 😌 he is so fucking cute and his moans drive me crazy...I think I'm harder then Krishima's quirk in mha ( see what I did there 😏😏) I fucking love him so much, I broke out of my train of thought when I tasted Gon's cum in my mouth...I immediately swollowed it and smirked..." That is it kitten" he looked disappointed " that's it?" " I can't wait anymore " his disappointment turned into fear when he asked " w-wait for what exactly?" I smirked once again " for me to rail you of course~" he blushed at this which turned me on even more ( if possible at this point)  " h-huh?" But I didn't repeat myself I only flipped him over so his ass is in the air but the rest of his body is slightly laying down, I admired his pretty ass for a second then I heard gon ask " k-killua? What are -" before he could finish his sentence I slammed into him causing him to scream from pain and pleasure which drove me nuts...I continued to degrade him untill I found his sweet spot...I only knew it was his sweet spot because gon started going CRAZY " mhh~ kill-ahh~~~f-fuck~ d- don't s-stop~~~~!!!" I happily obey to his plead, after about  a minute or two I feel myself about to cum and apparently he was about to come to because that what he was mumble moaning...I went faster as gon finally came all over the sheets, but I continued to degrade his insides until I came inside him, I then pulled out and his legs completely gave out and he passed out asleep, I layed next to him and pulled him to my chest and kissed his head " good night my love "

Kurapika's pov:

" I told you" I said to my tall black haired boyfriend teasingly " you don't know that they are doing ' it ', they could be massaging eachother?"  Seriously how dumb could he be... I remember killua mumbling to himself how he is gonna degrade gon one day, I guess he finally did it... I shook my head in disbelief on how my boyfriend is so oblivious...

Leorio's pov:

I know exactly what they are doing, I just like messing with kurapika...he is so cute when he is mad...I'm not oblivious, I know very well what they are doing and someday hope to do it with kurapika too "how did they do it before us and we were together longer?" He looked confused for a sec " I don't know, we have patience and they dont?" I smirked and pinned him to a wall and kissed his neck softly " I don't have anymore patience"

Me: why was this so fun to make? Anyways...thank you to all the peeps who read my story so far💚 I hope you guys have an amazing day! And remember to eat , take your meds ( if you have any) , and drink loads of water🧡