mall with a twist part 3

A/n: this is the part 3  you people have been waiting for 😌✨ I want to thank everyone who has been reading my story especially a specific person ( you know who you are✨) let's get into it🖤

Killua's pov:

This whole car ride was full of gon trying not to moan which was really funny to me and his faces that he makes are hilarious 🤣 little does he know that this is the easiest punishment I could think of...

* Time skip to when they get home *

Gon's pov:

We are home and killua hasn't said a word to me since he gave me my instructions to my punishment...he didn't turn the vibrator off either, I'm kinda scared because when killua goes silent he is planning something, then he said " go to our room and take all your clothes off, I'll be there in a second"  shit, I'm toast...bye bye walking, you will be missed

Killua's pov:

Tonight is gonna be so much fun,  I thought while I was walking up our many steps, when I get to our room I see gon butt naked on the bed, I drooled a bit because his body is sexy as fuck with his 6 pack and his 6 inch dick and his toned muscles...I just stood there for a second and stared in awe " killua?" I snapped out of it and walked to the closet where I keep all my sex tools and got out handcuffs, blindfolds, a vibrator ( the one I used on him In the mall, I took it out when I was in the garage) and a whip then I walk back into the room and walk to the bed where my sexy ass boyfriend is and handcuff him to the bed and put the blind fold on " k-killua? What is going on?" " Shhh, just lay there and be sexy~" and with that I kiss him roughly and he kissed me back, we kissed for a hot minute then I pulled away to kiss his neck, he began to whimper because I was close to his sweet spot, I soon found it and began sucking on it hard to the point it left a really dark hickey " mmmm~ killua~" I kissed down his body until I got to his v-line, then I grab the vibrator and placed it on his tip while stroking the rest of him " FUCK KILLUA" he screamed due to pleasure, I began to fasten my pace and put the vibrator on max causing his legs to shake " fuck, killua I'm Gonna cum!" I slap his ass " that's not my name" I said firmly " daddy, please let me cum" I chuckled " cum on me baby" I take the vibrator off and stop stroking his member and start deep throating him and he lets out a pornographic moan then cums in my mouth, I swollowed cause mama ain't raise no bitch ( in my story he doesn't hate his family) and went back to stroking him but faster then before  " w-wait, I'm still-" he cut himself off with a loud moan and cums, it gets on his stomach and my hand... I lick him clean then take off the handcuffs and blindfold and flip him over before he has a chance to say anything and prepare myself to enter him " killua?" Then with that I ram myself in him and go at a fast pace " ah~ killua, s-slow down" but I just went faster to the point where I was going to a inhuman pace " FUCK KILLUA, don't stop, please" I smack his ass hard while still going untill I feel my self about to cum " shit- baby, you feel so good" " I'm gonna cum daddy" " me too" and with that I go even faster and we both cum at the same time, I pull out and he collapses next to me " t- that was amazing, I should tease you more often" " do it and I will fuck you until you can't cum or moan anymore" and with that we both fall asleep cuddling...

A/n:  this will be the last chapter of this book, I'm sorry but I am kinda running out of ideas🙄 I love you guys so much Bai✨