Is this really love?

"Sebby, wake up. Food's here." I shook him gently. He opened his eyes and I saw relief in his face when he realized that he's safe and I didn't leave his side. He gently grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. He rolled me on my back and he hovered on top of me. I smiled at him and nodded and he started to kiss my neck. He slipped a hand under my tank top and took it off and I did the same to him. He slowly kissed his way down to my chest. He cupped my breast gently as if I was made of thin glass. He kissed my stomach and he looked up and said, "Are you sure about this?" I nodded and smiled at him. He took my leggings off and threw them on the floor. He used his teeth to tug at the band of my underwear and used his hands to pull it down as he kissed my pelvic area. He slowly spread my legs and pulled me closer to him as he licked a stripe over my spot. A soft moan escaped my lips as my body involuntarily arched my back as he inserted two fingers inside me.

"You're so wet down here." he said as he looked up at me before doing magic with his tongue. I came and licked me clean before taking his bottoms off. He kissed me and made me taste myself through his mouth. Slowly he thrusted himself and I've never felt such a sensation before. Not even with Chris. He slid in and out slowly, making sure that he's not hurting me.

"Sebby..." I moaned his name.

"Ayla, you're so tight." he whispered.

His pace started to increase and I couldn't hold it in.

"Sebby, I'm coming." I wrapped my arms around him, digging my nails into his back.

"Come for me, baby." He whispered as he filled me with his.

He collapsed on me as we both tried to catch our breath. He lifted his head and kissed me, he then got up and grabbed the robes and handed me one. We both walked out of the bedroom and headed to the dining area where the food was.

"I didn't know what you are craving for so I ordered a variety." I bit my lip smiling at him.

"You're going to eat with me, right?" He raised an eyebrow after helping me to my seat.

"I'll eat as much as I can." I truthfully said.

"That's fine with me." he chuckled and walked to the kitchen counter where the food sat buffet style. He made himself and I a plate and we ate quietly. Surprisingly I went for seconds.

"Did I make you hungry?" he teased as he got up to grab us something to drink. He handed me a bottle of orange soda and he sat down holding a bottle of beer.

"Sebby, I'm not going to ask how you ended up where you were, but please know that I would like to help you, you don't have to go through this alone." I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Let's just forget about it for now and enjoy this city before we head back to the east coast." he chugged his beer and continued eating. I got done eating and took my plate to the sink.

"I'm going for a shower." I winked at him then made my way to the bedroom, taking my robe off, teasing him, before disappearing behind the door. I turned the shower on and hopped in as soon as the water was tolerable. A few minutes later, Sebastian came in and joined me.

~

"It really does rain a lot here." I laughed as we ran under an awning. I turned around and realized it was a café. I looked up at Sebastian and all he did was roll his eyes as I dragged him inside.

"Welcome to Kiwi's Cafe, what can I get you?" The man behind the register asked.

"I'll have..." I said as I looked over their menu, "Oreo cheesecake and just a medium drip coffee, black please."