Chapter 11 : Stalker

Rindou brought me home and tomorrow I'll be attending class since i skipped today. I sure Hina will be mad at me.

*Ring ring*

OTP
-Hina-
: What's up hina
: Where are you why you're not at school?
: I didn't come today I'm with Rin
: Oh- but why?!
: I woke up late he didn't woke me up.
: You mean you slept together???
: Yes.
: AJAJJAJSJSNSNAAMAKKZAOKXJSKSJJWWJWK
: The hell is that??
: Nothing just jealous because you aren't together yet but sleeping with each other~
: Anyway hina are you coming at the pool party?
: Ofcourse Mikey invited us hbu?
: Yes haha
: Did Mikey invited you?
: Rindou.
: ??? Again??
: Yes, goodnight hina I'm going to sleep early today im tired.
: Okayy goodnight

I end the call and go to sleep.

My alarm rang and i woke up i want to sleep more but I can't. It's Friday last day of the weekdays.

I do my routine and get ready my uniform. I'm combing my hair when u heard my doorbell rang.

I go down to see who it is and it's Rindou i remember that he wants to pick me up every morning.

" Oh Rin wait a minute im still combing come in "

" Take your time " Rin

After combing my hair i took my bag and we left.

We had some conversation at the car and reached the school. I saw Hina with Draken as always then Hina with Senju and Yuzuha.

" Well then see you later Rin "

" Okay take care princess. " Rin

I stopped and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows

" What did you call me? "

" Princess why? " Rin

I smiled and got out of the car while Rindou was smiling like a fool. I waved my hand and he's parking his car. I waited him ofcourse.

" Sorry for the wait let's go " Rin said while running.

We both entered at the entrance and Hina saw us. I smiled and waved Emma was also there Mitsuya and Chifuyu are also there looking at us.

" What a lovely couple "

We turn around and saw Pah.

" Oiiii pahh! It's been a while how are you?? "

" Im good Y/n im engaged. " Pah

" Whaat? Im so happy for you congratulations! "

" Thanks " pah

3rd Person•

The whole executive of the gang was there. The girls are talking as usual and the boys are talking by their own. Ran also arrived with Sanzu.

Mikey arrived too and all of them are there. Some of them was talking about the pool party. Some whores are also invited. Meaning that some of the boys will devour some of the Girls that aren't connected at the President. ( Y/n Emma Hina Senju and Yuzuha )

They're having their free time before the class start. Y/n and Rindou was Classmates but they didn't know.

The bell rangs and all of them separated one by one. Y/n go to her classroom and saw Rindou with Sanzu.

" I didn't know that we're on the same class Rindou " y/n

" Oh y/n im glad " Rin

" Hi Sanzu " Y/n

" Hello y/n " Sanzu smiled brightly since Y/n was friendly.

The classes starts and there's no student outside.

-

The class ends and everyone starts to go home. As usual The girls always meet up downstairs to go to their favorite Cafe.

" Rindou I can't go with you today Emma told me that we're going somewhere " y/n

" Really? Then be safe call me if something happened " Rin

" Okay thanks bye! See you Tomorrow " Y/n

Sanzu and Rin left while Y/n was arranging her things. When she's done she rushed downstair and saw the Girls waiting for her.

They were walking towards to the cafe and someone is following them without knowing who it is.

- end of the chapter -