Chapter 8 : Confession

I looked at Rindou and he's smiling at me. The crowd got noisy and full of shouts.

I kinda feek embarrassed from what Rindou said.

" Girl you're blushing " Hina

" Not gonna lie but she's right " Emma

" What are you two saying"

" So! " Mikey cuts the noisy crowd and he continues the Speech again.

-

After his speech, he goes down and some of the guest are starting to go home.

" Y/n can we talk? " Mikey

" Uh- Yes "

We left at the area to have a privacy.

" What? "

" Rindou is really into you, im- " I cut him off

" It's okay Mikey, I'll say it if he makes me feel hurt also he need to wait for me "

" Fine. I don't want to loose you, you know you're like my sister " Mikey

" I know that mikey "

" Go home now " Mikey

I nods and waved at the girls indicating that I'll going home.

I was at the exit when i saw Rindou waiting for someone i think it's his brother.

I was about to walk to have a taxi but he called me.

" Y/n! " Rin

" Oh? Why? "

" Come here I'll give you a ride " Rin

" Really? How about your brother? "

" He have his own car don't mind him haha " Rin

" Then okay thanks ig "

I sat on the passenger seat again and we drove off.

" Y/n "

" Yes? "

" Can i court you? " Rin

" Isn't it's too fast?? We just know each other last day right "

" It's true.. so let's be friends " Rin

" Okay then "

He smiled and i smiled and closed my eyes for a moment. I didn't realized that i slept

3rd Person•

Y/n fall asleep at the car due to tiredness. Rindou Smiled because Y/n was a cute sleeper. She's snoring a little

" Cute. " Rin

After some time Rindou arrived at Y/n's Apartment.

He shaked Y/n to wake up but she doesn't move even once.

" I guess i need to carry you " Rin

He looked for your keys at the bag and he find it. He left at the car and carried Y/n in a Bridal style to prevent her from waking up.

He opened the door and reached inside. He put Y/n at the couch with a care.

She wasn't still waking up and Rindou also decided that he'll left if she finally wake up.

-
1:34 AM

Y/n was finally awake and she's shock that she's in her house.

Y/n •

When did i arrive? Asking my self and i look around and saw Rindou Sleeping.

I remembered that he's bringing me back and i fell asleep.

I just decided not to wake him up since it's midnight and he's sleeping peacefully. I brought a blanket for me and for him i just slept beside him.

3rd Person•

7:00 AM

Rindou woke up and saw himself at the couch with a blanket. He felt a heavy at his shoulder.

It's Y/n's head. She's sleeping at his shoulder. He laughed and realized that she didn't wake him up.

- end of the chapter -