It was at fifth glace

Dongheon had first noticed the boy early thursday morning, struggling to lift the moving boxes that were delivered to the hallway in front of his apartment. Being late for class, Dongheon could only offer a kind smile and a quick "Morning!" to his new neighbor.

He was shorter than Dongheon, with a mop of bleach blonde hair. When he smiled and waved back, the boy had two prominent dimples that settled in the middle of his round cheeks. He looked cute.

---

The second time Dongheon ran into the new neighbor, he was taking the trash out Saturday morning when the blonde boy walked about on the elevator onto their floor.

"Oh hello." the boy got startled after noticing Dongheon waiting for the elevator. As they switched places Hoyoung seemed to notice who he had just run into. "Wait! I think you are my neighbor. My Name is Hoyoung." He smiled.

As the doors started to shut, Dongheon yelled out his name and a promise to meet again later.

---

The third time, Hoyoung was knocking on his front door at 8pm on Saturday. Surprised, Dongheon looked down at what he was wearing, a little embarrassed by his state, he tried to fix his hair, however he didn't have enough time to change out of his mismatched, bunny pj bottoms and oversized Everland tee.

"Oh ah hi, sorry for my appearance. I wasn't expecting anyone." Dongheon mumbled as he tried to hide behind the door.

"I'm sorry to come unannounced. I just made cookies and I thought it would be nice to bring some over." Hoyoung smiled, lifting up the tray of goods. They were snickerdoodles. Dongheon's favorite.

"It's not a problem, especially considering you brought food. How did you know that cookies were the way to my heart?" Dongheon laughed. Pulling the door opened all the way, he guestered for Hoyoung to enter.

"If you have time, why not come in and chat? I have drinks in the fridge." Dongheon wanted to spend more time with the boy.

---

The fourth time they met, Dongheon had heard a huge crash coming from the apartment over and ran over to make sure everyone was ok. A stressed Hoyoung had opened the door revealing an ikea shelf in pieces on the floor.

Dongheon had offered to help the boy and they ended up unpacking the rest of Hoyoung's things late into the Sunday night. They talked about their childhood and their interests. Dongheon had lost track of time as the blonde boy rambled on and on. Dongheon was whipped.

---

The fifth time, Hoyoung had asked him out on a date. Dongheon had been so nervous. He spent three hours getting ready and accidentally showed up at Hoyoung's door about twenty minutes early.

Amused, Hoyoung revealed that he too was ready about ten minutes before Dongheon had shown up.

They went to a park and ended the night at a fancy restaurant that charged way too much for way too little food. Afterwards they both decided that a stop by McDonalds on the way home was a necessity because they were both hungry after the restaurant.

While laughing over large sized milkshakes and imitating the snooty rich people they saw during dinner that day, Dongheon had realized something, he was in love.