Pahimakas Character

Alora Naadia Villanueva. She goes by the name Nad. Academics have been important to Nad her entire life. She won't get tired of doing it because she knows she's the only one her mother will expect.

Nad's mother raises her as a single parent. Her father has a second family. Nad was supposed to have a sister, but she didn't catch up since her sister died immediately after being born.

Nad is a beautiful and intelligent woman. Many men express their feelings for Nad, but she dismisses them. She had the impression that they were deceiving her. She always thinks of herself as "No one will like me, I'm like garbage that can only be seen side by side." when she look at the mirror all she see is a misery. Even a bunch of compliment will not change how she look at herself.

She's always scared for the future. Future that there may be no destination. A future that can ruin her.

Keanu Antonio Sanchez. He goes by the name Kean. Kean is naturally smart and a hardworking person, indeed. He gots a lot of girl bestfriend and a friend also.

Some of their classmate label him as a fuck boy. Kean loves going to BGC and have a night party. His future is always secured. He is planning to handle their hospital branch once he graduated. His parents is the one who matter the most for him. Kean grew up doing some household chores.

He's alo a talented guy, no wonder all women fall in love with him. He can play guitar, piano, drums. He can also sing and dance. He win many competition like math competition, essay writing competition, poster making competition.

One of Kean's attitude is he's humble. He don't think of himself that much. He always thank God in every little achievement he achieve.

But like Nad, Kean is also scared for his future. Future that has no certainty. Future that can fall anytime because of one minor mistake.