SPELLBOUND 💫

There is something very special about how this December Decembered.
It brought peace, purpose, and pleasure.
We collided stumbled fell and got hold of each other. And the December decembering as such had never happened before. Oh girl you are falling may be way too hard

It was a chilled night. Cold calm quiet and brightened with moonlight.

Shubman's POV

It was a long tiring day. First the shoot and then gym session and again paperwork. My manager (damager) can't he just give me a day off. It feels like I work for him and not the vice versa 🙃

I love my work and everything
But trust me when I say that these nights and cold breeze and the time which I spend with myself on these roads just driving and vibing alone are the best. Which happens very rarely nowadays due to work.

I was driving through the Delhi Chandigarh highway. It was about midnight and I was least concerned about the public and paparazzi. When all of a sudden I see magic. Yes, it was magic; pure magic.

I spotted someone. A girl to be specific. She was alone and I thought she might be in trouble so I came out of the car to help her. Maybe I can drop her because at this time it's anything but safe for a girl that too alone.

But God the human I saw in front of me she was the death of me.
Red dress, magnetic eyes, prettiest smile, long curls, and natural blush. I didn't stumble I fell.
She was everything, anyone could ask for actually more.
She was wearing aura and pure flames. 

For some moment I was star struck. And then when I realized I need to ask or at least speak a word at least a hi maybe I fell short of words. Because I was extremely astonished to even utter a simple hello.

She came close and flickered her fingers in front of me and that's when I came back to reality.

"Hey, hii. Aren't you Shubman Gill? The Shubman Gill star cricketer and heartthrob of the nation. Omg, can I get a picture, please!!  This is Simran btw "

Simran! How beautiful it is Simran the name I would love to chant for my whole life now! And  after that too

" Ummmhhh Hello Simran. Umm, I was just umm you know passing by and saw you and got lost and.."

" Excuse me "

"Oh I  mean I was passing by and saw you alone here. You know it's not safe and all. So you want me to drop you somewhere? "

"No no it's completely fine. I just escaped from a party and was about to take a lift from someone "

"Well maybe I can be that someone you know "

You?? Are you sure?

Was never this sure ever before!!

Nice skills 😜

What skills?

Flirting 😂

Oh, I am just worried about you! As a concerned citizen. So mam if you allow can I give you a ride to whichever place you want to go and not to forget a safe one.

Haha sure. I mean who would say no to a ride from Shubman Gill!!

Ahann I see 😅

Simran's POV

It is even real! Like The Shubman Gill is offering me a lift. Omg omg omg is it real? Someone please pinch me. Forget that, someone please slap me already. Am I dreaming? Am I? Omg omg
Bhagwan aap toh great ho yaar unexpected chizein karwa rahe ho. Karo karo. Esi hi achhi achhi incidents hote rehnaa chahiye.