Chap. 1

He's My Ruthless Billionaire

Chap. 1

Stella Parlor

          The CEO of Blake's Global Trades Company; Errin Blake is the most intimidating young bachelor in the industry. He makes business look effortless.

He's like a snake ready to take down his prey and, if he takes you down, you're blacklisted.

He's smart, successful, sexy and devilishly handsome. Additionally, the hot stuff is a total workaholic.

He's diligent and very modest but he can be aggressive if the situation is called for it. I love myself a rough man. He has this lustful stare that makes you squirm in your panties, very sexually arousing.

And I, Stella Parlor, Errin's Personal Assistant, saw where I had gone wrong, I fell in love...with him. I was always with him, right by his side but I was like the insignificant shadow, I was never recognized. Errin's always the center of attention, and with reference to my prior statement, his sexiness and handsomeness, will surely get me overlooked.

I did everything for my boss and I had to take care of everything he did: cleaning up his messes, getting a lot of his major deals to go through because guess what? I was required to do the impossible he said.

I knew why he hasn't noticed or took a glance at me, I was too ugly. I mean I must be...

I'm pale with gray eyes and strong cheek bones. I was overly skinny, well... I was not so sure, 125lbs was skinny to me with a few curves here and there but barely noticeable. A brunette with shoulder length hair that never wore make-up. Therefore, I must be ugly, right?

The explanation had to be that I'm ugly because I knew I wasn't invisible.

Errin, he's beautiful with the most perfect green eyes, too bad I was the girl he will never notice. I think it was because of my glasses that I wore every now and again but then again, I will never gain perfection through the lights of imperfection.

At his side all the time, I had to encounter his numerous of flings not lasting more than a month, I envied those women, they got to have sex with the sexy tycoon.

Oh, I envied those women.

I could only imagine how good he must be in bed. He was perfect with the sexiest frame and I really could only envision how he dominates the bedroom. In those large conference rooms when he spoke business, he had me squirming in my panties. His ruthlessness was such a major turn on - well for me that is. Forgive me if I was wrong but who wouldn't want a ruthless man in the sheets?

I imagined and I imagined but it didn't do me any good, I was wallowing in self pity. I haven't had se-

"Stella, why does your face look so dreamy? Care to tell?" Paul asked as he posed with a smirk.

"Paul, mind your damn business." I rolled my eyes, slightly cursing under my breath.

He held his hands up in surrender, "So bitter."

Why does he always have to try and talk to me everytime he's near. After what happened, I wasn't so keen on being friends with him. Civil or not.

"Um, is there anything else Mr. Charlton?" Trying my hardest to maintain my composure. He knows how I feel about him and he's still making conversations to this day. What's this man's problem?

"Stop acting so formal." He scolded.

"You don't say?" I rhetorically asked in my most polite tone.