Beginning

The cold wind blew making them have a shiver run through their spine.

Long years of wars between vampires and werewolfs ended.Not all the vampire kingdoms were in peace and it was taken advantage by werewolf.War ended in a peace treaty made between them, and it was an occasion to celebrate.To increase the happiness both the queens of the most powerful empires were giving birth.

Two beautiful babies were born at the same day same time on the night of the red moon.They were different from other babies.One of them had wavy blond hair complimenting his pale and other one had fiery red hair.Both trueblood vampires.Most powerful of their kind.Their birth is one of the rarest of the rarest occurence.Birth of true bloods occur once in every ten thousand centuries.In such rarity two of them were born it amazed everyone.

Named Jeon Jungkook & Kim Taehyung, no one knew what fate had in store for them.Fate is something that can't be changed, they had theirs etwined with eachother.They have to go through every obstacle together.They would become eachothers support.

The two toddlers had always hated eachother.Always thought the other as a competition.Pulling pranks, annoying the other, snitching, they enjoyed it a lot.

Aurora and Alessia had been sworn enemies even if they were of the same kind, cause of the war they forgot their differences and fought together.But the toddlers never acknowledged that fact and still considered the other their arch enemy.Kims and Jeons were both worried about their kids and the empires future.

They were planning to make the empires one.Be together. Now that seemed almost impossible with the kids being like that.All their efforts in talking them out of it and make them not fight always went in vain.

Lets see what all challenges fate has planned.

                      ---------------
I couldn't update for  quite a while.Had exams, and they were so hard that i have no hope in them.Offline classes had started.Gotta go to school now.No more online classes😢.
I am sad but also happy.

My birthday special update.Its my birthday today.Happy Birthday to me.