Chapter 1

"So, how do you wanna do this?" A smirk appeared on his face and stared at my eyes as if carving my soul. I just smiled and snuggled just a little bit closer. His eyes were deep brown, hardly showing anything but curiosity and playfulness. I knew he was tempting me, urging me to do things I only imagined in my mind. His eyes then landed on my lips, down to my neck. It was graceful, sexy even, I wondered what sound I would make once he made his move. In one swift motion, he adjusted our position, closing our spaces between as I sat on his lap comfortably yet made me feel a satisfying discomfort.

"I don't know, mind teaching me?" I whispered in his ear as I traced my thumb on his neck.

I'm not used to these kinds of things but a few tricks from the romance books I've read might help me. I felt my knees shaking but kept my voice steady. His Adam's apple moved, which encouraged me to tease him more. I trailed my lips on his jaw, leaving butterfly kisses along the trail. My insides wrung itself more when he brushed himself on me. He made sure I would feel it. A frustrated groan escaped his lips and caressed the side of my hips going up.

"I don't think I still need to teach you, baby," he murmured in a low tone.

It was almost inaudible but the way he called me 'baby' sent shivers down my spine. He held me and kissed me slowly, tasting my chocolate scented lips, savoring every inch of it. I didn't know how I could keep my composure around him, especially when his lips were on mine but somehow I managed to do it. From my lower back, his hand traveled up to my nape, closing the gap between us, as if there was still any. The kiss paced slowly, it seemed like our way of knowing each other. I let out a whimper in his mouth and held on to him tighter. With that little sound I made, he understood what I wanted.

In an instant, my little black dress fell off me, revealing my bare soul. He stood up while I clung on him and with my legs still wrapped around his waist. He pinned me to the wall, then I hurriedly unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. As soon as his lips made contact with my neck a treacherous moan left my mouth. Something inside me was unimaginably aching which made me feel crazy. With his one hand supporting my weight, his other hand was busy taking its visit along my chest. I wasn't able to think straight, all I wanted was to have every bit of him till the night ends.

"Please do it," I begged and attempted to slide up and down.

He put me down and trapped me between his arms. "On a hurry aren't we?"

With trembling hands, I removed my last piece of clothing and fully unbuttoned his shirt then unbuckled his belt. I was almost done with it but he held my hands and stopped me. His other hand caressed my behind as it trailed to the side of my legs and stroked my inner thighs which made me quiver. I brushed my leg on his, arched my back and begged again. He just playfully smiled and gave me a quick kiss on my nose. His finger slowly slid into me, feeling my excitement, fully drenched down there.

My nails dug on his back and shoulders and threw my head back, trying to keep it all inside me. I was in agony when his fingers rapidly went in and out, making my whole system shut down. He must have found it amusing, me throwing my head back, biting my lips to stop myself from screaming, and how I moved to meet his fingers' thrust.

"Fine, face the wall."

I did immediately as I was told. I heard him unzip his pants which made me ecstatic. He pushed my hair to the side, exposing my nape. I felt a new bead of sweat forming on my forehead despite the cold air blowing from the ac. He lightly kissed my nape, tasting me, urging me to beg for him to start.

"Damn it, just do it, please!"

He chuckled and bit my shoulder then positioned himself as he took me passionately. I gasped and let out inaudible sounds as he rummaged through my insides. It was slow at first, making sure I was comfortable and would receive him well, then his pace went faster. Every thrust sent us to heaven, a blind light and pure bliss of a moment with every sound that came out of us was a melody in our ears as we made contact with each other.

The two of us moaned together as we relished every second of it. Our noises, whispers, and please, boomed in the corners of his condo, it witnessed how we understood each other's needs and gave in to our heart's desires. We simultaneously reached our peaks, tried to catch our breaths as we laid down on the floor with his arms around me as he embraced me from behind.

He kissed my nape and whispered in my ear, "Happy new year, sweetheart."

"Happy new year, baby," I replied and ushered him to stand up.

I chuckled when I noticed I still had my shoes on after all this time. He smiled and leaned on me for a kiss. Fireworks boomed and sparkled in the sky, illuminating his dim lit room with every color. I felt both our hearts raced and banged against our chest as the thrill slowly subsided.