042; you didn't deserve to be

END GAME
༉ 📓 ₊ ˚ 🗯 ⋆ ˳ 🔗 ͛ ๑ —
chapter forty-two

tw. this chapter contains mentioning
of abuse and sexual assault, feel free
to skip this chapter if needed

third person.

isabella glanced down at her phone as she received a message, picking it up once she saw who it was from. unlocking it and reading the message from her mother.

an outburst of anger came over her as she dug her nails into her palm on one hand and threw her phone at the ground before laying her head in her hands.

the sound of the glass shattering had made the group go silent as they looked at isabella's phone, up at her then around at each other — all unsure on what to do.

corbyn looked over isabella to ezra, who was shaking her head at him as an indicating to not be the one speaking to the other girl. he subtly rolled his eyes while turning his attention back to isabella.

"bell.." he softly spoke up, slowly rubbing his hand up and down her back. "what's wrong?"

"fuck off corbyn," she hit his hand off of herself as she got up, grabbing her bag and leaving her phone which was still laying on the ground in between the two tables.

as she walked off everyone in the group's eyes had followed her for a few seconds before corbyn had also gotten up, and grabbed her phone for her.

"i'll be back," he announced, soon following after isabella.

he caught up to her, not making conversation with her, instead just following her to wherever she was planning to go. she let out a huff as she stopped and almost swung her fist at him but stopped herself.

"sorry i just want to hit someone," she grumbled.

he quickly glanced in the little window of the classroom's door which they were standing beside. "come in here," he grabbed her hand and lead her in.

shutting the door behind them. isabella instantly wrapped her arms around him as he done the same to her. corbyn kept quiet, wanting her to calm down a little before asking her about why she had broken her phone.

"i swear to god i'm going to kill lewis," she spoke up through a sniffle as her eyes begun to water.

"bell, what happened?"

she took a deep breath, keeping her head against his chest since she didn't want to make eye contact. "he- mom must have told him about us moving and he got abus- mom's in hospital.." she stuttered as she slowly explained.

"okay.." he softly mumbled while nodding his head, trying to take in everything she just told him. "do you want to go see her?"

"no because she going to hate me."

"your mom won't hate you?" he furrowed as he pulled his head away from her and unwrapped one arm to wipe her tears away for her. "why do you say that?"

"because if i didn't tell her and i wasn't so much of a bitch, we wouldn't be moving and this wouldn't have happened. it's all my fault."