If you enable it ..

The scene Daenerys walked in on with her advisors by her side was probably one she never expected. She stared at Alex in disbelief, she had believed she witness rage before but right now as Alex stood on the beach a golden chain wrapped around her arm , which was in the process of choking Daario to death.

"What's the meaning of this!" She asked harshly. She stepped forward but ten guards stepped forward halting her in her step. Her eyes widened at the threat.

"Queen Alexandra explain why you have one of my valued soldiers wrapped in chains?"

Alex didn't turn as she stared harshly at the man before her. "Tell her what you attempted to do to my fiancé !" She spat venomously.

Daario's eyes widened , he was struggling to breath with each tug the chains felt like it was being tightened around him. "It was a joke!" He said struggling, well not entirely he was rather pissed off by Daenerys's dismissal the evening before and then again this morning and he knew it was because Alexandra was alive and well. She said she no longer wanted fuck him and that she never loved him , he was a replacement, distraction for the grief she felt at loosing the person she loved. So when he saw the fiancé of the women who stole Daenerys's heart he snapped and tried forcing himself on the young girl.

Alex scoffed at the denial "Clara" she called, the girl was being held by Lance who shielded her from view. " show the dragon queen you arms"

Clara hesitated but Lance nudged her forward, she took off the cloak around her shoulders and showed her arms, it was handprints from a rather rough grip. She looked up to see the dragon queens eyes conflicted.

"I apologize for Daario's behavior and I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it" tried Daenerys

"He didn't mean it? If pantheon hadn't reached her in time he would have raped my fiancé , he forced himself on her and you say it was harmless?" Alexandra turned to look at Daenerys, disappointment and anger the strongest emotions on her face.

"You are a woman, you advocate for his behavior and you enable it by allowing him to pass it off as a joke." She scoffed "is that what you want? A world where men think it's accepted to use their strength to take something that was never theirs to take?"

Daenerys's eyes widened "of course not! I would never condone rape!"

Alex turned her eyes to a struggling Daario " Then you should have no issue with me judging him then, after all he attempted hurting my consort — the woman who's sit in the throne beside me. In fact it's a capital punishment to threaten and hurt the royal family." She turned her eyes to Daenerys again " do you have a problem with me enforcing law khaleesi?"

Daenerys looked at Tyrion who shook his head , she balled her fists , she knew Alex was right, she couldn't stop her, they would lose a lucrative advantage in the war to come if she pleaded to save Daario. She looked at the man before looking to Alexandra " No your judgement and punishment will be accepted"

Alex turned her eyes to Daario a smirk curled up on her lips " Now usually I'd burn you too ashes but .. I think I have an even better punishment" she shot a look at Clara "close your eyes sweetheart" the girl did as she was told.

"Pantheon rip off his arm" she ordered coldly. Pantheon sprung like a coil at his prey. She watched as his arm was hacked off violently the sound of teeth meeting flesh tore through the air, Daario's screams of agony echoed louder than the crashing waves.

"Heel pantheon" she ordered , with a tug she pulled the chain back and with a slight wince as it retreated back into her forearm. She walked over to the now armless man. She kneeled on her haunches and gripped his hair " let this be a reminder, if you so much as think you have power over any women, that phantom ache where your limb once was will show you just how truly powerless you are in the eyes of judgment." She threw him back into the sand as pantheon ate his arm.