He suffers, He cries, She fights, She defends.

Tommy knew he was most likely going to fucking die.

She didn't have her bow or any arrows, so he was most likely in a fucked up situation.

The only weapon he had was the weird ass dagger currently in her hands.

This most likely won't do much damage from a distance, but he knew it was lethal up close.

She examined the area a bit more, seeing quite a few hybrid hunters scamper off to a direction near the forest's centre.

One of them came up to her, unfolding a piece of paper with someone on it.

"Hello ma'am, have you seen this hybrid? It is incredibly dangerous, and we need to find it immediately." He said.

Tommy looked at the paper.

That wasn't just anyone.

She recognised the person. They were way too familiar.

They were looking for Technoblade.

She was in the past, because the Technoblade he knew was at the DreamSMP.

He didn't know how deep in the past she was, but she shrugged it off.

"I haven't seen... it.. Why do you ask?" Tommy winced at using 'it', but it was to not rise suspicion.

The hunter hummed.

"It was spotted near this area, we don't want it to harm you."

Tommy nodded as the hunter turned.

However, before the hunter could walk away, Tommy quickly stabbed him with her weapon, right in the heart.

"It's a shame people like you hunt innocents." She whispered in his ear.

She then retracted the weapon, kicking the body towards a bush so it wouldn't be seen.

He scoffed at how people would do such a thing.

He then looked towards her right, seeing hunters gathering in the distance.

This wasn't good.

They were circling around someone.

That was most likely Technoblade.

She ran towards her house, grabbing his bow and quiver.

He didn't want him to die.

Even though he hated Technoblade, she couldn't resist the urge to protect him.

He was his brother, after all.

But right now she wasn't Tommy.

She was someone else.

She hid behind a tree, pulling back an arrow while aiming for one of the hunters' head.

She released it, the arrowhead piercing the person's crown.

They fell with a satisfying thud.

The hunters' attention focused towards the fallen hunter, people confused, some afraid.

Tommy shot a few more arrows towards them, hitting atleast 3 of them.

He could see the pink blur beginning to fight them off with more ease.

She smirked at seeing the scene.

He was able to finally help someone.

But deep down, she wished someone would help him.

No one came for him though.

No one loved for him as Tommy.

Maybe that would change now.