PART 6 ~

after nezuko had gone into the box, tanjiro was waving urokodaki goodbye, it was still midday so you had to hide in the trees again.

you leaped into the trees before tanjiro left so you had a head start, a minute or so later tanjiro had started walking your direction and venturing off to his mission.

------------------------------

3RD POV

After about 30 minutes of walking, you had reached a point where there were no longer any trees, you shuffled around nervously, thinking of what to do.

after a while of contemplating, you decided to put your enhanced eyesight to good use, you would follow tanjiro with your eyes until he got close to the village, and then run there as fast as you could.

it was going to hurt and you knew it, but there wasn't much else to do. 

after seeing tanjiro arrive at a village around 5 minutes later, you take in a deep unneeded breath and sprint as fast as you could to the village.

you had gotten into the village around 20 seconds later, better than you thought, but it still hurt like hell. 

you shielded yourself from any prying eyes as you let your overly burnt body heal, luckily it healed in around a minute.

you decided you would let tanjiro roam around the village until night time, and in the mean time, you would find somewhere to buy a pretty parasol.

you had any left over money from inside the house, the rest of your family were dead, and you didn't want to waste it, so it technically wasn't stealing or anything.

your soft light pink eyes roamed around the fairly busy town, searching for any shops that sold parasols.

your eyes stopped on a shop about 50 feet from you, it had a few nice parasols, so you decided to go over there.

you stuck in the shadows, which was mostly under the buildings ledges from rooves or balconies.

once you had made it to the shop, you looked at all the parasols there were, though your eyes froze on one, it was beautiful and you knew that was the one you wanted.

"ah! hello sweetheart, are you looking to buy something?" a lady asks you, seemingly in her late 20's with gorgeous dark blue hair and lavender eyes, you think she's beautiful.

you nod and point to the parasol you were eyeing "oh~ lovely choice, that will be 1,214 yen (around 15 Australian dollars).

you nod and reached inside your kimono, grabbing out the money and handing it to her.

she gives you a bright closed eye smile and hands you the parasol "have a lovely day! come again!" she says as you walk off, still in the shadows for now.

you reach a shady corner and open up your new parasol, putting it over your head, which luckily covers your whole body, it was quite a large parasol.

you smiled at the feeling of being covered with shade and carefully stepped out of the shady corner.

your eyes shone at the feeling of not getting burnt, and you did a little twirl, gaining some eyes and a few giggles, making your cheeks turn slightly red.

you sniffed at smelt tanjiro in an alley way a few minutes from you, along with a new scent, you guessed he was one of the victims families.

you took your time to get there, happily basking in the sun, though you sped up a little as you noticed the sun starting to set.

you arrived there and saw a man probably in his early 20's, looking very distraught and worn out, you pitied him, you knew he probably lost someone important to him.

you didn't listen to anything the two had talked about, you were zoned out in your own world.

but you zoned back in as three demon scents hit your nose, you rushed in the direction just before tanjiro, though going completely unnoticed by the two.

you ran across the buildings and leaped onto the ground, doing a few spins to keep yourself steady.

(the shinobu landing after she tried to kill nezuko)

not a moment later, tanjiro had arrived as well, standing still for a moment before stepping forward and stabbing into the ground, right in the middle of the area you had been glaring at for the past minute.

black mud spurt up from the ground and a murky puddle appeared, tanjiro right away grabbed the female that had risen to the surface, a demon hand also came out of the puddle.

you growled at the demon, since it was night time, you had already put down your parasol, placing it a few feet away so it wouldn't get damaged, you would need to find a place to have it during the night time.

the demon popped out of the hole and growled at tanjiro "tell me where the rest of the girls are!" tanjiro yells (btw, i can't be bothered to follow the script, i know the timeline in what stuff happens but don't know the exact words, so i'm mostly guessing).

the demon ignored him and started gritting it's teeth in an annoying way, making you cover your ears and glare at the demon.

tanjiro prepared his katana to use an attack "first form :water sur--" he was about to yell but got cut off from three other demons popping up on either side of him, making him quickly switch forms "eighth form : waterfall basin!" he yells and slices the arms of the demons, though completely missing the heads.

tanjiro and the demons sliced at each other a few more times before tanjiro realized he had gotten to close to the wall, a demon popped up on the wall ready to decapitate him when he quickly dodged to the side.

the demon growled again and gritted it's teeth, you guessed it was some form of communication by how the other demons emerged after it did that.

soon, tanjiro had gotten distracted and didn't notice the demon behind him ready to gouge his eye out, until it was too late to slash at.

you growled and leaped forward, ready to slash the demon, only to wince in pain as nezuko's leg shot from the box, snapping your arm in two, yet still also hitting the demon behind you, sending it's head spinning laps.