" hey little one p2 "

( you wanted a part two ? Here it is tell me if you want a part 3 I love writing this ! )

I turn hearing the door open and the kid quickly push herself against the wall in the corner leaving the teddy bear on the carpet .

- Maria : here I warmed it a bit longer so it can be a little hot and water
- Nat : thank you

I say and place the food down in front of me looking back at the girl .

- Nat : hey look .. This is Maria a really really good friend of mine , you can trust her

I talk quietly pushing the food forward for her to take it easily and smile at her seeing her push herself forward and go to the food staring at Maria then me , her little finger right away reaching for the soup instead of the spoon placing them in the food making Maria look down holding back a laugh I slap quietly her arm and raise an eyebrow at her .

- Nat : alright , here look

I say and slowly walk to her , she step back but don't move . I smile warmly to reassure her and take a tissue slowly pulling in front of her my hand for her to take it , she stare at me a little confused but slowly place her hand on top of mine and start to rub it . It looks like she's been in a cage forever she looks savage not human , the way she growls when we get closer the way she moves by pushing herself with her hands the way her body is tensed all the time .
I watch her slowly slide her fingers on my shirt and slowly walk around my body , she stop behind me and play with my hair aggressively pulling them I chuckle making a face but let her do then I could feel her hands touch my arrow necklace she carefully place her head on my shoulder making me shiver feeling her fast breathing on my cheek and hearing her cute growls to the new things she was touching .

- M : well thats new .. she never came that close to someone since she's here

Maria whisper smiling to herself , the kid slowly moves back in front of me playing with my arms then hands again .

- Nat : here sweetie look
I say and grab her hand slowly rubbing the tissue on it to show her , she makes a funny confused face and let me handle it.

- Nat : all done , how about I help huh ?

I gently take the bowl of soup and a spoon then sit in front of her , I carefully and slowly put her hair behind her ears looking in her eyes for a quick second until she try to take the bowl .

- Nat : okay okay sorry missy

I chuckle and hold the spoon in front of her mouth , she slowly opens it and take it in . It goes like this for the rest of the foods and she quickly drink the glass of water , Maria comes back with a shirt and give it to me .

- Nat : i know you won't probably like it but it's only for now until I help you wash the dirt away

I say and slowly place her head in the hole helping her to put it on and take out her long hair letting them fall in front of her face .

- Nat : it's gonna be okay , I'm here now

I whisper looking at her play with the teddy bear .