trip to U R GAY

baka 1 pov;

baka 1 never liked summer holidays, so as the first of july was getting closer and closer, that anxious feeling of loneliness began to creep into her heart. during school year, she could be near HIM  constantly, which comforted her more than anything. his beautiful smile, charming laugh and shining blue eyes felt like home to her. and although baka 2 promised, with a smirk spread all over his face, that they'd surely see each other throughout the holidays, baka 1 struggled to believe that... little did she know that baka 2 had something planned.

baka 2 pov;

baka 2 was the type of person to like summer holidays more than anyone. he liked the feeling of warm wind messing with his blonde hair. june was almost over and that meant only one thing... constant contact with his miserable father. he made him feel insecure. that is the main reason he liked summer holidays so much. he could be alone. but little did he know, there is someone out there, who needs him more than he thinks.

baka 1 pov;

that day, baka 1 woke up covered in sweat, the pictures of baka 2 smiling widely while reaching his hand out to baka 1 and dragging her along through a sunflower field still flashing in her mind as the aftermath of a beautiful dream she had that night. it made her feel guilty, she shouldn't think about her dear friend in such way, dreaming of his gentle, caring hands and soft lips. especially then as said friend poked her forehead in annoyance, asking ,,are you even listening?" baka lowered her gaze to meet her friend's, seeing there's not as much annoyance in his eyes as there is in his voice. ,,i'm listening, silly baka" said baka 1, mimicking the other's tone. ,,you better be," remarked baka 2 before continuing; ,,anyway, i'll pick you up at nine tomorrow, we're getting the hell out of here." that peaked her interest, ,,we're... what now?" baka 2's face changed immediately; ,,for the billionth time! i'm not spending the summer holidays with my stupid old man! we're visiting my friend in uru..gay? the name's not important, i heard they sell life-sized baku's there!" oh. baka 1 knows how it is, she's no match for a life-sized baku.

baka 2 pov;

the wheels of our bicycles were splashing water as we rode through a puddle. the raindrops were dropping onto our already pretty wet faces. the sky looked sad. i wondered what is baka 1 thinking. i felt ungrateful and selfish. maybe that's all my father has ever taught me. my mother died at a very young age. my dad didn't cry. the rain still hasn't stopped and i found it very hard to breathe. baka 1 looked worried as she rode her bike through a street. i wanted to kiss her.