the rain scene

baka 1 pov;

baka 1 and baka 2 fought often, although their fights have never been this dramatic. occasional bickering about baka 1 being a bottom was nothing new to them, but all that suppressed angst and sexual tension had to reach its limit one day. unfortunately, that day was today. ,,we obviously have to go left now!" baka 2 yelled and rolled their eyes like they always do when they're annoyed at baka 1. ,,would you please, for the love of štverák, listen to me for once?" baka 1 snapped; ,,we need to head west now!" ,,how would you even know where west is," baka 2 screamed back ,,we can't even see the sun, baka!" at this, baka 1 finally went silent. she realized a long time ago that her opinions weren't all that relevant to baka 2, and perhaps it would be for the better if she just gave in... ,,fine, let's just continue riding."

baka 2 pov;

i was upset at myself for having this stupid fight with baka 1, although i was obviously right. she gave me a great opportunity to finally do something about my feelings for her. "is there anything specific you wanna ride?" i shouted and smirked at her. she looked very confused and i instantly regretted my previous action. we rode quiet for a while. my head was hurting and i wanted to punch myself for being so straightforward. we were getting pretty close to the location we were going to, but then....

baka 1 pov;

if only baka 2's words were a little more gentle to baka 1's fragile heart. her already wetted cheeks were slowly flooding with tears. they didn't mean that, why would they? baka 1 was only getting her heart broken all over again, realizing that she would never be anything more than a best friend to the other. she suppressed a sob, trying to hide her pain from baka 2. so stupid, she could barely see anything through tears, and all that merely because of a joke her friend made. speaking of not being able to see through tears.. ,,aaagh!" she exclaimed as she felt her bicycle's front wheel slip on the wet mud. before she or baka 2 could do anything, baka 1 lost balance and crashed, falling down the hill painfully.

baka 2 pov;

i saw myself standing upon baka's 1 hurted body. her bicycle was crashed to dust far away from her. she hasn't let any tears fall down her cheeks, but she looked like she was in a lot of pain. i couldn't force myself to help her. i was just looking down at her. it slowly stopped raining. i got nauseous and fell on the ground. i felt paralyzed. i felt like crying, but i couldn't. i tried to scream for help, but no one came and i slowly let my thoughts rest in peace.