What If Percy Didn't Reject Nico

After The Giant War:

After the events of The Giant War, a lot happened. Nico killed a person, He forcefully came out, Leo died, and more importantly; Percabeth broke up. Nico knew he shouldn't have been happy about that but he couldn't help it. It was something he had always wanted.

Nico strolled down the paths of Camp Half-Blood. On his way to his cabin, Nico spotted Percy Jackson. He felt the urge to go up to the raven haired boy, but did his best to fight it. He was almost gone when he heard his name.

"Hey, Nico!" Percy yelled. Nico just looked before replying. "Hey, Percy". He said awkwardly. Nico watched as Percy walked up to him.

"How you doing Neeks?" Percy asked. Nico winced at the nickname. " I'm good",he answered reluctantly.

Nico tried to gather up the necessary courage needed to tell Percy how he felt but just couldn't. He just watched Percy's lips s they seemed to be saying something. Nico wasn't really paying attention to what the older boy was saying.

Then he heard his name and snapped out of his trance." Did you hear anything I just said?" Percy asked slightly annoyed at the idea that Nico wasn't listening.

" I'm sorry", Nico told Percy." I'm just thinking, that's all".

Percy didn't seem convinced. He put his arm on the younger boys shoulder. Nico tried his best to avoid blushing but it seemed inevitable. "Are you okay?" He asked Nico," You can tell me anything, Neeks".

Nico lost it at the sound of the nickname.

"No, I'm not okay. I've been keeping something from you and I don't think I want to keep it from you anymore" Nico said to Percy. The older boys sea green eyes looked at Nico with nothing but care and compassion.

"You can tell me anything Nico". Percy said. He looked like he genuinely cared for the son of Hades.

"I kind of, maybe, sort of like you?", Nico closed his eyes, bracing himself for rejection. But nothing happened. Then he felt lips crash unto his. He felt Percy push his back against a cabin wall as they kissed. After a few seconds

"That was,.. wow", Percy said breathlessly." Yeah" was all Nico could say. He was flustered and was blushing immensely.

"I guess I kind of, maybe, sort of like you too" Percy told Nico with a grin.

He pulled the younger boy in for another kiss.

A/N: This one took longer than expected guys but its progress. My co-writer isn't the best at romance and im not so good at writing, so sorry if this one isn't good. updates will be slower because of my upcoming exams and holiday preparations but I'm gonna make sure I post another one soon. There will be a sequel on this and I'm working on the what if Bianca never died sequel. Anyways thanks for 23 readers and a big thanks to the reader that votes for all my chapters. Thanks so much.