Chapter 1

“Honey,” Mom called as she keeps on knocking my door. I hummed. “We‘re late. Can I come in?”

“Sure,” I answered shortly.

I turned around to face her. “You‘re stunning,” she commented.

“Are you really my child? God! I couldn't imagine my daughter was this stunning. You look goddess in your light red dress,” she continued.

I smiled as reply. I can't resist but to hug her tight. “Am I?” I pouted.

“Yes, you really are. How can't you be like that where in the first place we're copy paste," she laughed out loud.

“I thought we're going to be late. Why you keep talking those stuff?” She didn't answer me hence grab my hands then off to the venue.

I really don't know what occasion we're going to attend but Mom forced me to wear formal yet lovely dress. Luckily, I bought a new dress week had past with Lian and the dress I bought is actually the dress I am wearing right now.

“Are we heading now?” I asked Mom.

She didn't answer me yet chuckled. She starts the car moving and doesn't have a clue where's the destination.

I keep asking her but she keeps chuckling too. I get pissed and guess what? She chuckled again.

Until I smell something fishy. “Shaina, you better cover your eyes. You're ruining the plan!” she yelled but I didn't listened.

I look at her directly. “What plan? Hmmm?”

“Uhm. Nothing much.” I tsked.

I closed my eyes for 10 minutes and opened it when the car stops moving. “Are we here?” She nodded.

I stepped on the grass. Luckily I listened to my guts not to wear heels because if I do, this night will not going to be good and I am going to be embarrass.

“Chill, honey,” she whispered. I know she knew what's running into my mind.

“Let‘s go over there,” she pointed out the house made out of bamboo tree. I wasn't expecting that it's even more pretty when it's close up.

“You happy now?”

“Ain‘t 100 percent, Mom. I'm still clueless.”

“Sit here and you'll know.” I sat beside her and noticed there's 4 chairs in one table.

What plan is this?

“Mom?”

Her curious face looked at me. “We‘re clueless, honey. This wasn't supposed to be. Why 4 chairs? This must be 3 chairs only.”

“Chill, ladies.” A voice came out so I faced it. It was Lian with something in his back.

He smiled. “Don‘t look at me like that, mahal.” He then walks towards me as he gave me a bouquet of roses and kisses my forehead.

“Lian!” Mom raised her voice. “Yes, tita?”

“Where‘s my flowers? The ending of you two won't be happy if you won't give me flowers,” she pouted.

“Here‘s your flowers.” A man walk towards us and it makes Mom froze.

“Why are you here?” Mom asked in lower voice as her tears started to fall. The man didn't asnwer.

“I said, why are you here!?” Her voice is now big. “Why?” her voice cracked?

I moved to Mom side and caress her back. “Shhh, Mom.”

“You l-left us re-remember?”

“Yes and I want our family to be happy again that's why I'm here,” the man answered.

“I disapproved.”

“But, Tita. Shaina won't say yes to my proposal unless your family will be okay again.”

I then looked at Liam. “What? Proposal? You'll going to propose to me?”

“Yes, mahal.”

“And he's my father whom left us for over 2 decades and 5 years?”

Lian and my father kneel down and get something in their pocket.

“Dr. Shaina Elmaziona, will you marry me?”

“Dr. Inasha Elmaziona, will you marry me, again?”

Mom and I looked at each other as we say yes to our men.

Whengeniusfellinlove