Chapter 51

I been reading y'all comments and somebody said they was deleting this story from their library, somebody else said I was making them not like bey in real life all that non-related to the story shit.

I don't care if you delete the story from your library, it's my story and what I want to happen is gonna happen. I'm not gonna he back because y'all mad about what happens.

If you starting not to like bey in real life then you can't separate real from fake, so just stop reason if that's the case. Anyways don't comment some bullshit like you gone delete the story from your library, just delete it and keep it moving.

Also this book will be ending in a few chapters, no worries tho. There will be a sequel called, Worst Man. ☕️☕️

Anyways back to my story that I control....

~Jay

~~~

Beyonce,

Chris walked into the room, and I wiped my tears. He turned the light on and sat on the edge of the bed. When he looked at me, my heart nearly broke. His face had dried tears and his eyes were bloodshot red.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you, I don't hate you, and I'm glad I met you. I appreciate you for carrying my child, and for telling me the truth. But I can't be with you."

"Chris I'm sorry, it didn't mean anything, I love you I want you nobody else. It was a mistake just please don't leave me."

"I can't be with you, I don't forgive you. I came to apologize and tell you that I was wrong to say all those things to you, I didn't mean it. I'm not mad no more just sad and numb."

"Can you just come hold me please?"

"No, we're over for real bey. I don't even wanna talk to you right now, but we're grown and this ain't high school, we have a kid on the way and soon we'll need to figure out a living arrangement." He got up and I got up out the bed walking over to him looking up at him.

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me." I said hugging his torso. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I love you, but what you did was unforgivable. Just know, I always got your back. I didn't mean to say I ain't want shit to do with you, it's hard to hate someone you love, I still want you in my life as the mother of my child, I don't wanna be the parents that always argue because of some type of hate we have toward each other, I want us to be the parents that can do everything together with our child and not separate. I'm so sorry, and I feel so guilty for saying what I said." He said rubbing my back.

"Don't leave Chris."

"Beyonce, we can't be together." He said unwrapping my arms from around him. He kissed my cheek walking out the room, I sat down on the bed running my fingers through my hair.

Chris,

"Why you apologize dude you suppose to stand your ground." Jamie mumbled

"I ain't mean what I said, I just wanted to hurt her feelings." I mumbled putting the rest of my clothes away.

"She actin like she ain't hurt." he said, I shrugged.

"Not my problem no more." I replied

"Y'all gone get back together."

"We're not." I said turning to look at Jamie.

"Yea y'all is, I see it all over your face. Just wait on it." He said before walking out the room. I closed my door locking it, I climbed into the bed. I looked at the empty space next to me, I guess I got used to holding her close while I slept. Holding her just helped me sleep better, I don't know why.

I know it's bad that I want her back, but she'll think that it's ok to just do whatever she wants and I won't leave. It's not okay. I decided to not think about it and dozed off.

>>>

"Good morning." Ken said as I entered the kitchen, Beyonce was already sitting at the kitchen table. I looked at her hand seeing the engagement ring on her finger. She saw the confused look on my face.

"Hired someone to go get it." She replied softly, I sat down rubbing my temples.

"Good mornin' fam, white boy yo where that one doctor go, Dr.Monroe." Jamie asked

"Her and Dr.Grace went for their morning jog." Beyonce replied

"So you 2 still together? Heard you cryin last night Chris." Ken said, I looked up at him seeing a smirk on his face. At this point there was no reason to fight him. Beyonce allowed the shit.

"Let me.." Jamie trailed off sitting his phone on the table before punching Ken in his jaw. "Knock that smirk off yo face." He finished his sentence

"What the fuck!" Ken yelled looking at Jamie, he spit his tooth out his mouth.

"What you gone do white boy?" Jamie asked, Ken only looked at Jamie for a few seconds before sitting down at the table. I noticed bey staring at me, which was a bit uncomfortable. I didn't wanna say nothing to her, last night I wasn't mad, but now I'm mad all over again.

I don't wanna say nothing to her because I feel like it'll be hurtful and I'll regret it. So I decided to just not say shit to her until I got my head together.

"Jamie can y-"

"Can I get you some sense?" He said cutting bey off.

"No can you get me a bottle of water."

"Hell no, better use them legs you opened to-"

"Jamie chill." I mumbled getting up from my seat walking over to the fridge opening grabbing a bottle of water, closing it before sitting the bottle of water in front of her.

"Chris you don't got-" he only sighed shaking his head. "I gotta teach this nigga."

~~~