First day

Katherine pov:
I woke up in my beautiful bed, I got dressed in the cloths that I found in there last night. They were all my size and were all my style. I didn't know how but I didn't have any other clothes to wear.

I looked at my timetable and I had remedial goodness 101 first

I looked at my timetable and I had remedial goodness 101 first. I put my shoes on and heard a knock at my door.

I opened the door and saw Prince Ben standing there in a suit with a smile on his face. "I was wondering if I could take you to breakfast."

He had a smile that made want to run into his arms and and let him carry me. He had beautiful sky blue eyes, I tried to keep eye contact but they were too intense. I lowered my eyes before answering, "I would like that, how are you this morning?" A small smile crept into my face as well as an embarrassingly bright blush.

I still didn't look up but I felt a finger hook under my chin and forcing me to look the prince in the eyes. "I am doing great kitty, why don't you look me in the eyes?" I couldn't help but stutter out the first thing that came to mind.

"I-i-im s-sorry, i-it is just I'm n-n-nervous."
"Why are you nervous kitty?"
I am in a new place and know no one here other than my friends." He then sent me the most sincere and gentle smiles I had ever seen.

"Stay with me kitty and I will keep you safe and show you around. You also have your friends, they will also be in all your classes." I felt my nerves dissipate and my smile grew.

Ben's pov:
I led my little kitty to the kitchens of the palace, I wanted to make her feel comfortable and safe with me. Seeing her smile as one of the servants put a plate of waffles covered in chocolate in front of her made me feel something I had never felt before. Especially not with my girlfriend, I would have to tackle the fall out of breaking up with her.

After 30 minutes, we were both covered in chocolate and smiling. "Here, kitten. Let me clean you up." I grabbed a baby wipe from a pack on the counter and started wiping her face, she let out a little squeak which made me laugh.

I then booped her nose causing her to let out a little hiss. I finished cleaning her and took her to the library where her first class was.