Chapter 1

It was the first day of bring your child to work week at Monster High which meant all the teachers with children were bringing their little, or not so little, ones to work with them. If they had children that was. So far no one had seen Headless Headmistress Bloodgood which was strange since she was usually the first one to show up at the school. It was now ten minutes till classes started and all of the students were getting their things and just generally chatting with their friends when the door to the school opened and they saw their headmistress kneeling and speaking to someone although they couldn't see who.

"It's alright. No one will hurt you here and if they try to I'll have them in detention so fast it'll make my head spin. Come on. That's it. You're such a brave little one." Bloodgood praised warmly to the person she was speaking too when a tiny black and purple haired girl around three or four took a hesitant step into the school but promptly hid behind Bloodgoods legs, causing the headmistress to chuckle lightly.

"Do you want me to carry you, little one?" Bloodgood asked looking down at the child hiding behind her peeking out at all the students curiously and earning a small nod from the toddler as said toddler lifted her hands up towards Bloodgood. Bloodgood chuckled again as she bent down and easily picked the toddler up and carried her on her hip as if it weren't anything new to her. The small toddler caught sight of the students again before trying to bury her face in Bloodgoods shoulder.

"Hey now. No need to hide. They aren't going to hurt you. Why don't you say 'hi' Korku? I'm sure they'd like to meet you." Bloodgood soothed with a fond smile on her face as she tried to get the small child, now known as Korku, to stop trying to hide from the students.

"Hi." Korku said quickly and quietly before burying her face in Bloodgoods shoulder again.

"Sorry about her. She's really shy around those she doesn't know." Bloodgood said grinning slightly at the students while Abbey Bominable grinned back before putting on a hurt look.

"Korku not give Abbey hug?" Abbey asked in her accented English causing Korkus head to shoot up and towards her voice.

"Sisi!" Korku exclaimed reaching out towards Abbey as much as she could within Bloodgoods arms. Bloodgood grinned as she set Korku on the ground and watched as the young girl toddled over to Abbey and threw her arms around Abbeys cold legs.

"Mama fown sisi!" Korku exclaimed happily causing many people's jaws to drop at what she called Bloodgood. Everyone took their first good long look at Korku while they were picking their jaws up off the ground, literally in the skeletons cases. The child looked about three or four years old, had black and purple hair, silver-blue eyes, had a strange crescent moon shaped scar on her forehead, and pale skin while wearing a dark purple outfit and had a small heart shaped necklace around her neck as well as a birthmark on her arm.

"I see that little one. She thought you had gone missing when you didn't show up for breakfast this morning, Abbey." Bloodgood said smiling at Abbey and Korku, who was now being held by the Himalayan teen.

"Sorry to worry you, young sister." Abbey apologized to the small girl who was hugging her neck happily, not seeming to notice the coldness that always surrounded the blue skinned teen.

"It okay. Mama, I stay wid sisi?" Korku asked blinking up at her mother curiously and earning a fond loving smile from the headmistress.

"As long as you don't disrupt her classes I see no reason why you can't go with her. Have fun sweetheart and Abbey, you know to come get me if anything happens right?" Bloodgood asked kissing her daughter forehead and turning serious as she looked at the white haired teen who nodded just as seriously.

"If you're too busy then have one of your friends either bring her to me or come and lead me to her. We don't want him to try and take her again." Bloodgood said causing Abbey to nod with anger and protectiveness clear in her eyes.