Chapter 2

"Come here baby. Let's get you all cleaned up." Bloodgood cooed to her daughter as she picked the toddler up after she finished laughing.

"Kay." Korku said hugging her mother's neck and getting some eggs on her mother's outfit, not that Bloodgood seemed to mind it.

"No retaliating against the normies." Bloodgood said over the intercom about ten minutes later while Abbey and Frankie were getting Korku some lunch in the cafeteria.

"Pwetty." Korku said giggling as she pointed at Robecca, Venus, and Rochelle.

"Hello little hatchling." Rochelle said smiling down at the toddler with her French accent.

"Hi! Sisi? Dese more sissys?" Korku said back brightly before turning to look up at Abbey pleadingly.

"Of course we'll be your 'sissys' little sapling. Right girls?" Venus asked smiling down at the child before looking at her two friends pointedly.

"'Course!" Robecca said grinning down at the small child who giggled as her hair was messed up fondly by the robot girl.

"Why not?" Rochelle asked rhetorically as she smiled down at the child, causing Abbey to snort.

"Headmistress going to go, how you say, extra?" Abbey asked messing up the teenage phrase slightly and causing Frankie to giggle slightly.

"You mean spare Abs." Frankie said patting Abbeys arm fondly while the yeti girl looked confused, not understanding the difference between the words.

"Is that not what I said?" Abbey asked confused while the other three ghouls were looking at her curiously.

"Why would Headmistress Bloodgood go spare cause we 'greed to be her 'sissys'?" Robecca asked curiously.

"Korku is Headmistress's daughter, she sees you as sissys, makes you like more daughters to headmistress. Headmistress has hands filled with just me and Korku." Abbey explained as simply as she could to the other three while Korku giggled cutely at their wide eyed looks.

"Fun fun! 'Venture!" Korku exclaimed when Abbey had found a map to a place called the Hall of Halloween that was within the Catacombs underneath the school.

"Let not tell Headmistress. She skin us 'live if ever find out." Abbey told Spectra, Frankie, and Operetta as the small child followed them into the catacombs while they were following the directions on the map. The other three teens looked at Abbey to see if she was joking before looking at Korku, then at one another, then back at Abbey before nodding their agreement.

"Woah. Come on ghouls! Let's check it out!" Operetta exclaimed when she and the others had finally gotten to where the hall of Halloween was supposed to be. Korku giggled from in Frankies arms as the four excited teenagers ran to check the place out.

"Candy!" The taller than average two year old exclaimed as she grabbed a piece of the candy that was falling out of the giant pumpkins mouth.

"Abbey. You do know that's like super old right?" Frankie asked watching as her friend picked up a sucker and promptly ate it with ease, clearly enjoying the taste of the old candy.

"Candy like cheese of yak. Better with age." Abbey said eating a few more pieces of candy while pocketing more of it for later and to slip some to Korku later. The kid may only be a smart two year old that was bigger than average but she had a mischievous prankster streak a mile wide and a mountain tall that came out a lot when she was hyper. Abbey paused as a stray thought entered her head suddenly.

"Korku? How you turn yaks pink month ago?" Abbey asked the toddler curiously as she had always wondered how the child had done that once she had heard from her parents what had happened.