Chapter 10: If only it can be that simple

With Jake,
Jake was now back again in chemistry class and had just given Chad his homework back. He was so happy and Jake thought he actually made a new friend but Doug looked at Jake with a sad shake of the head.

The teacher came in and as soon as he  came in and saw Jake he gave him a glare. Jake was confused then he checked his pocket where the magic mirror was and is wasn't there. Panic set into him as he looked everywhere but then his teacher said something. "Looking for this?" He asked holding up the magic mirror, Jake had wide eyes. "How-" jack started but got interrupted. "Thanks to Chad, he gave this to me and I'm so glad that he is still loyal but you could of gotten expelled for this" Jake has a shock face. "How could Chad do this to me? I thought he was my friend.. mother was right" he thought but got out of his thoughts but Doug saying something.

"But this isn't fair, obviously he didn't cheat with it since he didn't have... whatever it is.." but gotten interrupted by Jake. "It's a magic mirror-" then Doug interrupted him. "Your not helping! Stop maybe he needed another pencil" then got interrupted again by Jake. "But I wa-" then Doug turned towards Jake to interrupt him for the last time. "Really. don't help please thanks" as Jake just nodded. "Fine if he can pass the quiz then he can have it back and now take your seats" the teacher said. Jake looked at Doug and whispered "thanks" as Doug looked back and smiled saying "what are friends for" and went back to work.

"Friends?.." Jake thought as he did his test not noticing Chad hating him down.

After class:
Jake got out of class quickly to avoid chad's glares but didn't notice he would bump into Ben. "Oh sorry, Ben" Jake apologised thinking Ben will shout but instead he gets. "No worries Jake ummm.. but I was wondering if you would like to go out like ummm.. near the lake for a time out maybe?" Jake looked stunned but gladly he could form a sentence "yeah sure" Ben looked happy and excited like it was his birthday. "Ok see you at like after our classes!!" Jake just nodded as Ben walked away happily. "What I am going to do?" He thought walking away to meet the others.

With Katherine:
Katherine was enjoying Herself at auradon prep, she actually felt she belonged here. She was at her locker getting all her stuff as she heard jane's voice. "Hey Katherine" said Jane looking nervous. "Hey Jane what's up?" She asked and the look on jane's face said everything. "Well.. umm... we can't hang out anymore" Jane said and before Katherine could say anything Jane continued. "My friends thinks it's weird and I want to have friends and be someone and me and you we are just too different it's will never work I'm sorry" as she walks away quickly.

Katherine looked over her shoulder to see Jane left as her heart was broken in a million of pieces. "Yeah we are just two different, a villain and a princess, if only we can be together." She thought.

Katherine:
A million thoughts in my head.
Should I let my heart keep listening?
Cause up til now I've walked the line.
Nothing lost but something missing.
Walking around with a lot of princess and talking with her friends then she spotted Jane and smiled.

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right.
Which way should I go?
Seeing Jane walking away with her new friends.

If only I knew what my heart was telling me.
Don't know what I'm feeling?
Is this just a dream..?
Ah, oh yeah
Walking around the halls everyone looking at her in disgust.

If only I could read the signs in front of me.
I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh if only
If only
If only
Running to her room and shutting the door.
Every step, every word
With every hour I am falling in
To someone new, something brave.

I can't decide what's wrong what's right
Which way should I go?!
If only I knew what my heart was telling me.
I don't know how I'm feeling
Is this just a dream?!
Ah oh yeah
It only
Ah oh
If only

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen
Remembering times of Jane and her having fun but now it's gone.
Yeah
When everything will be ruined..?

If only I know what my heart is telling me
Don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream?
Ah oh yeah
If only
Ah oh
If only..
If only...

Katherine lied on her bed crying and she almost never cries but this hurt her so much.
Suddenly Jake opens the door. "Kathy! Guess what-" but stopped when he saw Katherine crying and rushing to her aid. "Kathy what's wrong?" Asked Jake worried for his friend as he has never seen Katherine so sad. "It j-just Jane... but I'm trying to forget it" as she hugs Jake back. "Thanks for being there for me Jakey" she says as Jake smiles.

Kathrine wipes her tears and looked at Jake and saw some fear in his eyes. "So what's going on Jakey?" Asked Katherine as Jake scratched his neck. "Well Ben asked me to hang out and I said yes!" Katherine looked shocked. "We have to tell the others!" As she pulled Jake's arm and they both ran to the others dorms.

With Eleanor and Harley:
Eleanor and Harley were on their beds planning on how to get the wand but also Eleanor mind wonders off to Lonnie but then quickly got out of it. "We can never be together" Eleanor thought.

Suddenly, Katherine and Jake both come bursting in which scared both of them. "What the hell?!!" Shouts Harley very angry at them. But Katherine didn't seem that bothered. "We have some news!!" Shouts Katherine. Harley looked up happy "you found out a way to get the wand!!" Katherine looked confused "yes and no" that made Harley smile fade and flopped back on the bed. Katherine nudges Jake to tell them. "Oh.. Ben ask me to hang out with him"

Harley and Eleanor face light up. "This will be our opportunity to ask him questions about the Coronation." Said Harley. "But also the main part is we need to get Jake all dressed up." Pointed out Eleanor as all of them looked at Jake as he gulps. "Let's go this I guess" he said as Katherine shut the door and are now helping Jake.

"This will be fun I guess" thought Jake.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Sorry if there is spelling mistakes. Byeeee :)