Chapter 15: Coronation part 1

-At the picnic area-

After that disaster all of the vk's were giving death glares and they throw paper at them, that said freak and always a villain kid. But all they need to worry about was the wand and how they are going to leave soon. Then ben came up to all of them as jake tired looking away, not wanting ben to come over but it is too late. "Hey guys. How are you? Oh don't answer that but i would like to say i'm sorry. Just forget about it, yeah forget about it. After the coronation it will be all alright i promise, now i have to go but i'll see you soon." As soon as he walked off harley hears katherine mutters "just forget about it" she said mockingly as harley hits katherine's chest. "What?! He just wants us to forget about it!? Not a chance!!" as she crossed her arms, fuming with rage.

Then all of a sudden, doug came up to them. "What now?!" Katherine and eleanor thought but then harley held eleanor hand as jake did the same to katherine to calm them down. "Listen jake i am so so-" but doug got interrupted by chad. "Doug come on!" Doug tried to say something again but can't being cut from chad who really started to bug jake and the others. Jake could see doug being so helpless but he didn't know what to do as doug walked away slowly looking back at jake which made him feel worse but he didn't know what to do.

To make everything worse, Alice's daughter and Jane walk over to us. Katherine feels happy and makes her heart flutter but at the same time he felt something off and she saw jane smirk. This isn't good but she tried to ignore it. "how long do they think that's going to last? They all just a bad influence on ben" said alice's daughter. Katherine was hoping jane wasn't going to agree but then she heard jane laugh and all of this wasn't going to be good. "Yeah they are all bad news" Jane got close to katherine's face "I am glad i am not friends with a villain kid" As both alice's daughter and jane walk away laughing. This makes katherine's heart break into pieces, she likes jane but jane is acting like a bully. "Katherine..-" harley was trying to to comfort but then katherine snatches harley's spell book, tears in their eyes as she opens the book to find the right spell, she couldn't hear any of her friends anymore, their was just anger inside of her. "Beware forswear, undo jane's hair" using the magic as jane's hair turns back to normal and all of the royals are laughing expect for lonnie scared for what is going to happen to her, looking over to eleanor with a sad look but eleanor doesn't care anymore as she looks away.

Jane was confused on why her hair is back to normal but jane saw the vk's and katherine with a spell book. Angry as ever she walks over there with alice's daughter following her by her side as she crosses your arms. "Who do you think you are?!" Jane demanded as katherine got up from her seat, looking jane in the eye. Jane saw katherine's puffy eyes "Did she do that?" she thought but got out of her thoughts when katherine said "A villain kid, isn't that what you said right?" But katherine didn't give jane to speak as all of the vk's got up and left, jake comforting her as they walk. "I'm really looking forward for tomorrow, we just need to get the wand we will be out of here." harley said as all of then smirked, getting ready for their final plan to get into action.

-The day of the coronation-

*What they are wearing*

Jake: