Chapter 1

Our main character
Shiyo Hinata has just awoken.

Excited for the first day of school at japan their home country that they returned to after going to america to visit their parents friends.

Natsu ran into her room.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOOLLLL~~"
The smaller redhead shouted.

Annoying the shizz out off her older sister.

"I'm already awake you idiot my alarm can do what you did for me" She said still annoyed at her annoying and hyper younger sister who was already in her uniform.

As the smaller left the room Shiyo stood up from her bed and showered

Also adjusting her hair to make herself look presentable, she then took her uniform that was hanging from a hanger on a hook on the door and wore it and took out a small flower hair tie from her drawer and used it to make her look cute especially because its the first day of school.

You wouldn't wanna look like trash would you?
(Idk but I have a habit of over reacting if I don't look presentable enough even if its a small event.)

After finishing getting all the things she does to keep her hygiene well she went downstairs to see her sister who was probably going to be sent to school by their mother.
While Shiyo was going to be sent to school by her dad who she was close with while her sister was close to their mother.

After eating breakfast with her father he sent her too school after saying i love you too's to each other. (Don't you dare try to make this weird)

There infront of the gate stood the ginger.

Everyones eyes averted to the girl and blushed. The girl looked at their faces rolling her eyes mentally, how shameless can these people be looking at her with eyes with hearts not even caring to hide their stares. (Hinata is a blogger that was pretty popular as I wrote in her information but I didn't write famous but you already know almost every mc is famous so like-)

They don't care if the girl is uncomfortable.

The ginger hates people like this. She then averted her eyes to what seems like a club of some sport come up to her.
"Hi I'm Sawamura Daichi
3rd year and captain of volleyball team and this is my team" Hinata looked at them with no interest at all, she didn't like the sport but her sister did.

"Hinata Shiyo, first year. Look if your gonna ask me to join your club I don't like volleyball but my little sister does and she would be happy if I joined so keep in mind if I join remember I have no interest in it at all"
The ginger said coldy.

People around and the volleyball club were shocked by the coldness in her voice, they thought she would be as bright as the sun.

They nodded but a certain raven said something that made Hinata glare at him with an annoyed face.

"If you don't like volleyball why join? You tangerine"
Kageyama stated, the others looked at him and at Hinata and they looked at him with a face saying 'You're gonna die today'.

The aura emitting from Hinata was not friendly.

"Excuse me. Well if you didn't hear me I'm doing this to make my sister happy and who are you to call me a tangerine, and plus you still drink milk are you still a baby? Waa! Waa!" Hinata said making fun of the boy who still drank milk imitating a baby crying, Tsukishima snickered at the raven heads face he was turning blue by the second. (Sorry for the milk lovers out there)

"Kageyama that was disrespectful say sorry to Hinata-chan immediately, also Tsukishima don't think I didn't hear you snicker"

Hinata then averted her eyes at the beanpole.

"Tch. Amateurs"
Still annoyed, her first day of school and shes already pissed and the other members of the volleyball club embarrassed that that was their first impression to a girl with model like features. (Yes I know there are two that's in this its not a spelling mistake, I always double check for spelling mistakes before uploading.)

The first chapter is already done and out!!

My first time getting 7-9 hours of sleep in this whole entire month... Atleast I'll get my Christmas money and spend it on myself. Pay myself with the pleasure of getting new stuff for working hard on my homework.

I want a boyfrienddd (╥_╥).

One of my favorite authors for Hinata's Harem literally just unpublished all of their books.

(Word Count: 779)