Chapter 2

"Okay Hinata-chan! Here's your manager clothes, and welcome to the team"
Kiyoko & Yachi said smiling at the girl.

"Btw you can come to us if you need any thing and when its your time of the month"
Yachi whispered as Hinata just nodded. They entered the girls locker room and Hinata got to her locker and took her clothed off letting the two girls see her perfectly shaped body.

Slim body, slim waist, curvy hips, Abs, Not gonna give any farther explanation.

They didn't notice but the blood started rushing to their face and started to blush violently. "H-hinata-chan's body seems to be muscular and slim at the same time"
Yachi cursed her self for stuttering.

Kiyoko pinched her nose to stop it from bleeding.

"Really? I didn't seem to notice. It must be because I exercise during my free time" When the ginger said emotionless voice the two girls were in deep thoughts they wouldn't mind being a bottom- I mean whaaa? Anyways after that Hinata told them to go before her because she might take a bit.

====+====

After morning practice Hinata went to her class and introduced her self and all of that.

The reactions were wild.

Which Hinata 'tched' to, the cheers of the class of having the school beauty in their class was unpleasant to Hinata.

'Don't they have manners'
The ginger said and she was flipping them off mentally.
But physically she looked completely unfazed.
"Class quite down!"
The teacher shouted, Hinata exhaled as relief flowed through her body, the annoying cheers are finally gone finally there was some peace and quite.

"Anyways I'm sorry for their behavior Ms. Hinata, you may introduce yourself"
The teacher told her.

"I'm Hinata Shiyo, half Japanese and half American-"

Gasps of awe filled the room. Whispers like
'She's american... Wow'

'We have a beauty and a foreigner!'

'Wowww'

'How rude they cut me off'
Hinata thought.

"Me and my family moved back a few days ago from visiting my grand parents"
She said.

====+====

To be continued...

This is all I can do for now I'll make a part two which will be chapter 3 (・∀・)

That's all!

(Word Count: 364)