chapter 1

Amelias pov:

Today I was going to the Shelbys wich is normal by now im very Close with the Shelbys I go their most days. Me and Finn are a year apart so naturally we grew quite close we've been best friends since birth , everyone things were gonna end up together I can only hope. Since last month I started developing feeling for Finn I didnt realise after quite awhile. But I know he doesn't like me and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. When I arrived at the Shelbys only Finn and Jhon were home , I was close with Jhon two we tell each other quite a few secretes.

When they saw I had arrived they Both greeted me with hugs. "ready to go love" Finn always called me that but now its just felling different but I need to stop. "yes lets go bye Jhon". We headed out the door and went to the Garrisons I said hello to harry then we went to the private booth talking about random stuff , then he told me there was going to be a party tonight and that I should wear a dress. "we should go back to yours then I shall go shopping with Polly for tonight. He agreed with me and we started walking back home.

When we arrived Polly and Tommy were there so I asked Polly if she would like to come shopping with me tonight. She said yes so off we were , we were walking to the shop. "Polly can I talk to you" I just needed to talk to someone about my feelings for Finn and what to do. I trust Polly and shell know what to say. "of course what is it" "well I kind of like Finn and I don't what to do about cause I don't want to ruin our friendship" I was shocked I said all of that But Polly didnt look surprised at all. "I think you should wait until you feel its the right moment to tell him and incase your worried about Isiah don't be cause I think hell be fine with it". I felt relieved after hearing that from polly I think I will listen to her and wait for the right moment.

We arrived at the dress shop I was trying to look for either a blue or green dress It was hard because I loved them all. I Finally decided on a beautiful blue dress with some gold detailing on it I went to change into it. I loved it I went to show Polly "Finns gonna love it" I looked down and blushed. I went and changed out of it , I went to buy it but the lady said its on the house I tried to pay but she still said it was on the house.

Amelias dress : (just pretend its formal and everyone will be wearing similar dresses)

I Went back to my house to get ready Polly said she would come pick me up at six it was five so I had an hour I had a quick shower and started doing my hair I let my hair naturally and put it in a bun

I Went back to my house to get ready Polly said she would come pick me up at six it was five so I had an hour I had a quick shower and started doing my hair I let my hair naturally and put it in a bun. I just put some simple make up on so it was more natural and then I put my heels on wich matched with my dress. I looked in the mirror I looked beautiful I went to see if Isiah was ready.I knocked on his door he said he was going with Finn but he will meet him there. It was five fifty so I started making my way downstairs because Polly would be here soon , I saw dad he said I looked beautiful I was just waiting for that compliment from someone else. I heard Polly knock on the door so I Made my way outside , she was waiting outside the car for me." you look beautiful" she told me while smiling " Thankyou". I got in the car and we started driving to the garrisons.