the beginning

Chaeryeong POV:
hi! my name is lee Chaeryeong. my biggest dream is becoming an idol.
ive loved singing ever since i was young.
and dancing! but sometimes, i feel like i wont make it. like im not.. good enough.
But i wont let that stop me!
Anyways. Im at the auditions, im auditioning for this company called "JYP entertainment"
im so excited! i hope i pass the auditions.

 Im at the auditions, im auditioning for this company called "JYP entertainment"im so excited! i hope i pass the auditions

(predebut chaeryeong pic <3)

lia POV:
help!! im running late!! i dont know what to wear, what to eat for breakfast, what to DO..
oh. heheh, hey! my name is lia. or choi jisu. call me whatever you want! im gonna audition to become an idol for a company called "JYP entertainment" im so excited!
OK, im done! Now im gonna grab my stuff, and RUN.

 call me whatever you want! im gonna audition to become an idol for a company called "JYP entertainment" im so excited!OK, im done! Now im gonna grab my stuff, and RUN

quick selfie before going hehe!
(later)
okay, right now i am walking to the building where the auditions are. i hope i make it in time! its a long way so while i wait, ill talk to you about my childhood bestfriend!
so, my childhood bestfriend.. where do i start.
oh yeah! i dont remember her name, but she was really nice, and funny. she had brown hair, and i think her name started with a c? or l.. i dont know.
we used to do EVERYTHING together, i miss her so much. one day she came up to me with some unexpected news.
she told me that.. shes moving, to a different country. my heart was broken, i didnt have any other friends. except for her, she was the only person who was kind to me and all of a sudden she had to leave. to this day i still wonder why she had to go, and where she is now. i hope shes doing well, i miss her.
i hope i can find her again, in the future maybe.
alright! i made it, now im gonna sprint inside because im probably late..

as i ran into the building i looked at each wall to find a clock, oh theres one!
i realised, im not late. im actually pretty early.. the auditions / practice dont start until 10:30.
ugh, i hate waiting.
ill go meet the others i guess.

i bump into this girl,
"im so sorry! im so, so, sorry!"
"are you okay? are you hurt?"
what.. im okay, i just bumped into
you, nothing terrible.
"right, sorry! anyways my name is lee Chaeryeong, how about you?"
that name sounded.. familiar.
-my name is lia! choi jisu
"it was nice meeting you lia!"
nice meeting you too..!
wait. can i walk with you..? to the auditions room? i just got here and i dont know anyone.
"sure!"
"were almost there anyway."
oh.. i didnt know.
"its ok!"
do you know this place well? have you been here before?
"oh no, ive just seen a lot of videos about this building. like, on the news for example."
oh i dont watch the news haha.. anyways-
"oh, were here!"
yeah..

we walk into the room
its completely empty

are you sure this is the right room?
"yes, its just that were here pretty early."
"auditions dont start untill 10:30."
i know.. its just weird.
how its so empty, i thought there would be more people.
"yeah same."