the note

<hey leoinnitsoot here! Sorry for not posting for awhile,ive had family business but im back now!>

Quackity dropped wilbur off at his house,wilbur was hesitant but went inside.
WILBUR WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" his father was lit off like a bomb.i-i was sick s-so i had to go t-to a friends house. . ."

Wilbur was terrified at that moment. BULLSHIT, ARE YOU OUT THERE HAVING SEX?!" Of course wilburs dad knew all about him being gay,because he told his dad a couple years ago and he hated him since.

His dad hit and slapped him a few times,but he let wilbur go upstairs.
Wilbur got a piece of paper and a pen and started writing. He didnt like what he was writing down,but he did it anyways.

●yall will know what the note says soon●

The tears running down his face weren't stopping ,he didnt care at all. He just kept writing,but he then finished.He was happy but sad at the same time.

But his dad wasnt finished,he went up to his room with a bottle in his hand.He then bursted into wilburs room and smashed it on his head.wilbur just sat there motionless , he had already felt that shit before,he didnt care.

He then looked his dad straight in the eyes and said.

             "is this why mom left, father?"

●HOLD UP,AM I GIVING WILBUR MY LIFE PROBLEMS,YES-●