ANGSTY

AYO IM BACKKKKKK☆>

His father backed up for a second
" How did yo-" and then he realized, he had heard Wilbur crying to himself once she had left.

" I heard everything, I knew there was a reason she left. But I couldn't put my finger on it, but I now understand."

His father backed up once again, but grabbing a knife out of his pocket. He knew what he had to do,he wasn't afraid to. Wilbur had tears running down his cheek, but he didn't fall to the ground and sob, he just took on a straight face.  He also knew what his father was going to do, he just couldn't take it anymore.

His father lunged forward at him, punctuating Wilbur in the heart.

Wilbur was dead.

His father got up and left him there. He took the knife out for no evidence. He grabbed his keys and ran for the car.

"No one will know" he said repeating it over ten times
Only one person didn't believe him after his story.

"He stabbed himself in the heart!" I tried to stop him, but he didn't listen!"his father acted so innocent that it worked so easily. The jury belived him.

Alex was heartbroken, of course he didn't believe what his father said. He knew he had killed him.

                             He knew it
(I'm so sorry for not updating! I just didn't have the motivation, but later I will post the last ever chapter. THE FUNERAL 'sob')