Proper Introduction | 01

Tap.
Tap.
Tap.

His heavy breathing was the only thing you could hear if you were there with me. He breathed through his thin lips, because of his drug use- it was hard to breathe when he gets too high to function.

"Where you goin' Princess?" He asked me. Placing his cigarette between his two wrinkled fingers, and putting the tap of the Whisky bottle to his lips; his eyes followed me to the front door. "I'm going to find my mother, Papa. Because apparently I'm the only person who gives a damn that she's missing from this house!" I yelled, staring at him- then at my siblings. "I'm done" Shaking my head- I grabbed my keys and head downtown.

My mother has been missing for 3 weeks. Papa says she went to visit aunt Ethya, I called this morning and mom isn't there.

I've been searching for hours.
The sun has gone down.

So I stopped at her favorite bar.

Tchk. Shhhhhhht.

"What may I get you miss?"
"Um.. You know Mrs L/N?"
"Yes! Our favorite customer. She hasn't come in for a while, do you know where she's at?" The bartender asked me, his brown stumble was wet.

"Uh... No. No i haven't. I'll order what she used to always order" I smiled, placing my card on the table shortly after. "Would you like to place it on her tab?" "What? She- hasn't been here though." "Yeah but, her boyfriend would come in every one and a while and drink off her tab" The man slid the cup in front of me.

"What?" I asked.
The bartender walked away shortly afterwards. "My bad cupcake. I may have used your mommy's bar tab; claiming to be her lover. But to be fair, she did try to sleep with me and then pocket picked me" A man grunt as he sat beside me.

He was tall.
His chest were perked, and broad. His hair fell over his eyes, and a scar ran from his top lip to his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry?" I smiled a bit and took a sip of the drink. "Yeah, you're her daughter right? You.. Fit her description. Fine, nice lips, and stubborn" The corner of the man's lip pulled to a smirk. I couldn't help but laugh.

"And what if I am, is Mister mystery guy gonna tell me where my mom is at?" I asked, raising an eye brow before glancing down at his tie that rested between his chest. "No. But I'll help you find her, she owes me anyways" The man looked down at me, and licked his lips.

His large hands grabbed my wrist and placed my hand around his tie; "You like it? You keep staring" he whispered.

His breath was hot.
And his voice was even hotter.

It was as if the bar as just quiet down, and it was only me and him.

"Yeah, I do. It suits you" I whispered back, and pushed away slightly. "Help me find my mom" I shuffled myself to sit up straight again and crossed one leg on top of the other. Finishing my drink entirely; the man laughed and placed his hand on top of my head.

"I'm Toji, cupcake. Toji Fushiguro"
"Y/N L/N, pleasured to meet you Toji"
"Pleasure.. Is mine"

The door slammed open to his apartment door. Our lips crashed into each other, closing every gap between us- he began to undo my clothes. "You smell nice" He groaned; unbuckling his belt and slipping off his pants. "We're at your front door just- let's go to the bed first" I laughed.

His flung the switch light, and picked me up. Toji slammed the door shut and locked it before taking me to his room; and throwing me onto his bed. "Open your mouth" was the first sentence he told me, and I did it.

As I opened my mouth, he slid his thumb against my tongue- then around my lips. He continued that motion until he was comfortable with the moisture, and slid his cock into my mouth; down my throat.

His bulge hit the back of my throat, making my eyes water red.

"Ngggah" He moaned, his head rolled back as his eyes closed- thrusting himself inside my mouth. My mouth watered, coating his dick with my thick saliva.

Next thing you know it; my legs were placed high, and pulled back so my knee was close to my face. Toji was laying down and looking up at me, before sliding his tongue against my clit.

I gasped and dug my hands into his bed sheets. "Fuck" I moaned, arching my back as his arms locked me in place. My legs were quivering at this point, and his tongue was already tasting me inside and out.

"God you taste so good Y/N" Toji groaned as he continued to slurp me. "Ffff, right there- oh shit" I squirmed, releasing all over his face and inside his mouth.

His large figure stood up straight; looking directly into my eyes, he grinned- and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

He began to rub his cock against my clit, between my lips. Thrusting against me, my spine shivered on pleasure. My stomach twisted and he stared into my eyes and placed his hand around my neck.

Toji then thrusted his dick inside me.
Leading for both of us to gasp and shutter.
As he thrust, I could feel every inch of him looping inside my stomach.

Everytime he slid in, my walls would drag his skin inside me. Toji shivered each trust he took.

"Oh fuck" I yelled, a feeling I have never felt before, he hit the spot. My entire body had collapsed and my back arched, "Shhhhit, Toji- Wait!" I squirmed.

Toji fucked me so hard, I don't remember what happened after I came.