Toji F. | 02

His arms reached out to me to climb on top of him. He sat against his large wooden bed frame and threw off his shirt. His muscles were fine, he's definitely been taking care of himself. "Come over cupcake," He told me.

I crawled to him, spreading my open legs, and placed myself around his waist. His hard dick was pressed against his abs and my pussy; I began to grind up and down, hearing him hold back those moans he lets out.

"Talk to me Toji" I whined in his ear. Raising my hips; I slid his cock inside me raw. I opened my mouth and gasped, "Do you feel me?" I asked him. Biting his neck, leaving large purple hickeys all over his collar bone; Toji finally broke. "Shhhhit, you feel so wet" He moaned.

I could feel a large impact on my butt, his hands gripped them; digging his nails into my skin as I let out a small painful moan. He loved seeing me in pain, he loved knowing he can leave marks on me- and everyone will see them, not knowing who it's from, and if it's the same person every time. Toji loves hearing what happens to me after we have sex; the scratches, bruises, and marks he leaves on me, he loved seeing them.

"Good girl" He grinned; grabbing my face by my jaw and pushed our foreheads together. We just stared at each other's eyes, and maybe It was in the moment- caught up within our past; I found him attractive. I found my stomach twisting, and dancing- at the fact that Toji was just staring into my eyes. "Am I doing okay?" I whispered in his ear, "Mm, you're doing great baby". Toji has his ways with words.

He's not much of a great partner.

Ring ring ring.
Picking up the phone, I pushed it against my ear- "Hello?" "Toji? Where are you! You left 4 days ago, and never called back. You told me you loved me in bed, did you lie to me? You fucking whore! You bitch!" The woman shrieked at me. I pushed the phone away from my ears, and glared at Toji.

The black haired man smirked and pushed me off of him; bending me over, and lifting my ass up in the air, he slid his dick right back inside of me and groaned in satisfaction. "Are you.. MOANING? YOU MOAN? YOU SAID YOU DON'T MOAN TOJI!" The woman screamed.

"Who is this? Your girlfriend?" I asked, letting small noises out between my words. The clapping of our skins bouncing off each other filled the room; and the air has thickened. "Girlfriend? Fuck no. I don't do relationships" He grunt; rolling his eyes and throwing his head back. "Hello miss? Toji doesn't— Ngh, Toji doesn't have your number saved- Hahh" I tried to tell her he doesn't do relationships, but the feeling of him throwing deeper hit me.

"Who the fuck are you?"
"A seasonal guest"

..

..

..

"Sorry about her, it ruined our sex" Toji wrapped his arm around me and cleaned my face with a warm towel. "It's okay, I feel bad for her. You lead her on" "I told her I don't do relationships" "You told her you loved her"

I grabbed the towel from his hand and wiped between my legs. Toji scoffed and shifted around on his bed, "She kept yelling it at me. It felt wrong if i didn't" "It's wrong that you did" I began to wipe Toji's abs with the towel. "I'm sorry cupcake, come here" putting his arms around my figure, he pulled me close to cuddle.

I've never been there when Toji has sex with other people, but I wonder if he does this with all of them.

"I have a date tomorrow" "What? With who!" Toji sprung up. "A guy from work, it's none of your business" "Y/N.. You work with guns" "Your point?" I asked. Grabbing my black hair clip from his night stand, i twisted my hair back and clipped it. "That means he also works with guns! Are you sure that's safe? Where are you guys going, i'll be there just in case" "Okay, don't toot your own horn" I laughed.

Toji was always this protective when I went out on dates. He stands in the corner of the room and just stares at us until my date leaves uncomfortably, I don't need him there.

"I'm serious Y/N! It's dangerous"
"You know what else is dangerous? STD" I looked at him up and down.