𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

(omds i cant with this one like bro this was in my drafts and i think im turing more kinky for blindfolds and restraints help

(omds i cant with this one like bro this was in my drafts and i think im turing more kinky for blindfolds and restraints help. omg and christmas speacial omgomgifn yay)

Contains:Darcyphilla,restraints,blindfolds,eating out,slight praise.
merry chrismas <3

There was a christmas party going on this year!

you and Ei along with yae went ahead and started shopping for a christmas party honestly it was your idea and Ei couldnt refuse that cute pout when it came to her and yae was forced to come by raiden..Yeah lets just say she'll be scared for life after seeing raiden trying to cook for her to convince her to come-
Anyhow, you all were done all that was left was decoration.

You decided to do the tinsel and the cooking since your a great cook and not a klutz like ei when it came to important tasks like this poor Woman cant even understand how to close a door without destroying it,from then on you had to fix the doors daily till you taught her.

Yeah..Man you needed to teach the poor girlfriend off yours to even eat without being very messy.
You'd finally finish up that turkey you were heating up.It glisened underneath the light and was covered to keep the heat inside as for the mash potatos yae helped out.

You 3 finally finished. The room shun as the lights looked perfect and matched the whote aesthetic off the room filled with chrismas teddys that Ei begged you to buy.

She may beg you but you beg for her in bed- That popped up in your head and you started getting wet. Imaging her break you. Making you want your thighs dripping with cum out off your hole..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hm? Is my pet done? And here i thought you could take this you slut."

"Im sorrh IGIIGH~" a chocked moan came out. As she slammed her long strap inside once more shocking you every second when you talked or moaned,Her vision kept playing with your clit as it shocked you.

You were blindfolded and couldnt tell what was going on as you were handcuffed.
you were realeasing chocked moans from the gag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N/n~"
Ei called out for the 5th time as you saw guests enter

"whats wrong are you tired darling?" She replied her voice concerned and sweet.

"Nothing just thinking." You blushed tremendously as you wanted to rub your thighs but everyone was watching as yae opened the door.

"Hm..Alright lets start the party okay?" she traced her hand to your cheek rubbing her thumb on it.

"mm ok..."You reply swiftly as you smile into her embrace

"Aww. But enough with the soft yafti baftyi! I have some fireworks ready!" Yanfei calls out as everyone cheers

And you all drank till most off you were drunk.
Yanfei made sure not to be drunk as , spoiler alert she's like everyones  mother as ayaka kept drinking with thoma making sure to not go over the limit but got caught up in the moment and got super SUPER drunk- Yae was drunker than that barbitoes person? oh sorry Venti. Man he was a heavy drinker i feel bad for his liver-
Ei drank alot and was super drunk and had raiden out since she wasnt but raiden however pretended to be drunk making you unnoticing her personality change-

Yanfei took yae and ayaka and left all that was left was scaramouche itto goorou and the others

"psst N/n~" Raiden drags you inside a closet. It was like a room giant and lockable,Lucky for that-

You rubbed your thighs. As the horniness was getting closer

"I smelt your arousal from before You were getting horny and didnt tell me,my my how naughty~ what a slut you are wanting to be in a position like this."
she grabs a small seat from the opened space and presses you against it as she kneels.

"You know I dont like sluts that dont beg,so beg for my tounge whore."

she went ahead and grabbed a blind fold and handcuffs from the closet She enjoyed using thoose toys.

"Hm? well are you not gonna speak."

"P-please ruin me."

you stuttered as you trembled for her touch you were shaking so much just wanting to cum right now from how hot she was sounding
She was even dressed like santa.

"hah. fine you should be graceful im even touching you people beg to be in MY precences. I guess your on santas naughty list and need a punishment~"

she blind folds and retrains you as she kneels and shoves her toungue in you not letting you adjust to the pace.

"ngh.." you voice was so meek and whimpery you could hardely stand it.
She kept shoving her toungue at a delicious pace as you rided her toungue.

"Cumming.. m cu~"
your words were cut short as she pulled out off you
you whine at the lost off fricition knowing begging was the only way as tears blured your vision dampening the blindfold.

"Is the pet crying how Erotic. cant even follow orders till they cum how pathetic you did so well now you fail"

"im sorry Mi-mistress." stuttering over the long night thats going to come.

"Well that isnt very merry is it? Ill give you the best christmas that is'nt Forgetable princess" she chuckled deeply into your ear breathless from that tasty meal intoxicating her for more.

get cliffhangered nerds 😍💪 anyways i have a new book thats a portfolio and shop its the 2nd owners be holy on there cause they innocent af 🔫😀 anyways as the proud pakistani gay bitch i am please enjoy the curry on new years eve thats gonna com...

get cliffhangered nerds 😍💪 anyways i have a new book thats a portfolio and shop its the 2nd owners be holy on there cause they innocent af 🔫😀 anyways as the proud pakistani gay bitch i am please enjoy the curry on new years eve thats gonna come and merry christmas  bitchs wooh