Chapter one: Story time

*thud thud*

*shaffling*

*moving*

*thud... Click*

*recording starts*

"Is it recording?... Ah, Their we go, It's all set!" Smiling at the camera

"Hi! I'm Layla Mcduck-Duck! I'm fifteen years old the oldest cousin of those three triplets! And I was take care by uncle Scrooge McDuck when I was an egg back then, huh? You don't know? Welp, Imma tell you how it's started then, so you all better...

"Hi! I'm Layla Mcduck-Duck! I'm fifteen years old the oldest cousin of those three triplets! And I was take care by uncle Scrooge McDuck when I was an egg back then, huh? You don't know? Welp, Imma tell you how it's started then, so you all better be sit down and listen to my story. Ready? Here we go!....

When I was an egg my dad Clay Mcduck-Duck the older brother of Della and Donald.

He is the first to join his amazing adventurers.

Scrooge McDuck of his amazing adventures.

When he turn nine he first met his little twin siblings Della and Donald, so he stop his adventure with his uncle and wanted to take care of his siblings, but of course to spend time with his mom, grandma and grandpa, and to visit his uncle every months and special holiday.

But he won't stop from adventuring as he studies, practicing, learning, solving, analyzing, discovering and creating and of course he rest and spend time with his family and protect them.

When he turn fifteen he went back to his uncle Scrooge made Scrooge glad to have him back and miss his company and there adventure time together.

When the twins turn ten and there mom move them to their older brother and uncle.

Della and Donald glad to see there older brother again and Della happily meet there uncle Scrooge and so they also join there journey made Clay worried, but not anymore because he and uncle Scrooge will take care of them.

When Clay Mcduck-Duck turn thirty he finally met his daughter... Layla Duck-Sweetduck this made him, so happy and protective, as her daughter hold his pinky with a smile.

He doesn't want his daughter to be alone, so he decided to bring her to his journey even though Donald is against it because he is worried if something happens to her, but then again no scratch and dirt at her white feather's, but he'll never give up to remind his older brother.

When Layla turn two she has a great memory and sense, as she remembered his father voice and face and what it feels to be inside the egg.

She keep listening and watching curiosity.

Observing them adventure around ancient places.

She love it wanted to explore while she's in baby backpack of father.

She have a wildest imagination of having an adventure, discovered some secret, fighting some bad guy's, and admired the tricky traps.

Scrooge was amaze how her wildest imagination and proud of her, and his happy to see more often of Clay's kid.

Della keep coo and awe of her cuteness that made everyone hearts go melt and the imaginary arrow hit their poor heart even Scrooge who almost died from cuteness, as Della keep teaching her cool stuff (I mean dangerous stuff) and Donald decided to step in just for her safety because he got really attached to her even Layla loves Donald around, and Della and Scrooge.

It was like no one can stop them of the amazing McDuck Family and have a perfect life...

...But not everything is perfect, because of this tragic accident made everyone devastated and sad.

It was the time for Clay to make it more look adventurers, something cool, something dangerous, something unknown that wanted to be known, something more fun and adventurous, as he build a portal which can travel different dimension. "The Travel Dimension Machine,". Clay wanted to make her daughter happy, as she grows up and travel with him.

He didn't tell everyone and wanted to be more surprised except his daughter.

He keep telling her how amazing if they travel dimension and discovered some new things and ancient, and of course the child was amaze what look like of how different of their earth and time it was confusing at first and now she understands fully, as she admire the machine of her father working with and very excited once she grows up.

Now she's with her aunt Matilda who will taking care of her and of course Matilda awe at her cuteness that will make her heart stops whenever Layla make a cute pose, pouting, eating because her cheeks reminded her like a hamster cheeks.

Layla didn't know that the letter and the newspaper arrived that the warehouse of her father working on cause a big explosion.

Like machine, blueprint, books, chemical, tools, photos, and other stuff burn and destroyed.

Clay's body was nowhere to be found someone sends the investigation to search Clay Mcduck-Duck body they didn't find it, but they also found and not sure whether he is alive or not, as they found Clay's book journal is still saved from the big explosion, but the rest of pages were burn and ashes except the last page of his final words that he had entered the TTDM known the The Travel Dimension Machine to test it out and that's all it says.

No one confirmed whether he is alive or not, but they don't know how to brought that duck back when the blueprint is burn turn to ashes.

Matilda who reading it and hear the news and calls made her devastated, sad, guilty and her emotions can't keep up with her, and watch Layla playing around with an imaginary adventurer in her playground made her guilty, sad, pity and worried.

The family have emotional breakdown of a sudden lose of the family the duck that has a golden heart and their light of there world is now stuck on a different dimension.

They hope he will return for them and his daughter who us still look innocent and to young to know the truth.

They all hope he'll return because his the one who made that blueprint.

Matilda send Layla to Scrooge because she need some time trying to cool off and think slow of the sudden news and Scrooge agreed, as he take Layla to his home not question or ask because he also know it too, he feel despair, sad, and have an emotional breakdown.

He was devastated as well and he keep asking someone who could bring him back even if his money goes empty and no one knows how and only who can make something miracle is, Clay Mcduck-Duck himself only.

Donald and Della was sad but they have to stay strong and wishing that he'll be back for them and mostly Layla...

...And I know he will! He's having an amazing adventures of each dimension isn't cool? I love my Paps so much and wanna be just like him and uncle Scrooge, Oh, you wanna know why I know all of this? Well simple, I did; I did some research, investigation, and finding the truth, after all I have a great memory hehe and I know your gonna ask if I also saw blueprint? Nope! Because I was too small to see the blueprint- *The sound of blasters* Oops gotta go, someone trying to destroy my plane,".

I bring my camera with me and went to the sit, as I press off auto and controlling the wheel, as I move my plane dodging the ice bullet.

"Sorry guys this is the end of recording! See you at the next record and if you asking me what happened, I'm in a adventure! And I finally found the floating Island at the southeast and nope I haven't entered it... yet, but I wanna tell uncle Scrooge and go have an adventure with him or once he found out hehee, now I gotta go bye!!" And press finished

"Woohoooo!!!"

1294 words