Chapter two: Lucky me

Layla Pov

I'm in the temple of the golden cricket well I kinda see if it real or not IF I found it hehe, and after that all the solving, dodging, and fighting I easily fingnd the golden cricket and I replaced another cricket that I found in the bushes, and do my greatest escaping and avoid many traps, I keep the golden cricket in the jar to be my pet and to travel to the city of Monka to see uncle Gladstone, *grumbles stomach sound* buuuuut I'm to busy eating delicious food everywhere with the sound of the busy cars, plane, bird, and crowd it was very nice and cool in the night.

"Oh duck, the food will always be taste better and better, I wish uncle Donald, Uncle Scrooge, and everyone should join me eating than me being alone... Someday we will." I sigh and pout, as I give my determine face.

I eat the last food and drink my juice, as I place my money at the table looking at the waiter.

"Thanks for the food and keep the change, pretty miss,". I said and give her a wink she giggle and took the money.

"You're welcome our dear favorite customer please come again,". I wave and leave to visit uncle Gladstone.

And I took my flying skateboard on my magic storage bag, as I flow up the score seeing the beauty of the city.

"Now time to visit that lucky duck,". I said flowing through the sky and I saw a plane flow at the ground ocean.

"Well that's interesting, what a familiar plane— meh I must just imagine stuff, it won't hurt just to check it out hehe". As I hid looking at the shadowing figure, and now I'm just looked like a stalker now.

"Hmmm it must be a guest, I guess,". I enter inside and everything still looks the same.

"Now let's go see uncle Gladstone,". As I enter I hear children and uncle Scrooge? I turn around and saw uncle Scrooge and those four...

Who are they and when did uncle Scrooge bring someone on his adventures? I was shock and slap my cheeks if I'm dreaming then look at them again in a clear view.

"When did this happen? Did they? I hope my theory was right, time for some investigation!"
I took my invisible cloak and wrapped it around my body, as I am fully invisible.

"I'mma be a cool sneaky ninja following them, whoa I'm so cool!". As I follow the five of them at the distance.

I hear them chatting and I hear the red one said.

"Biggest waste of water is more like it, I mean how many million gallons are you going through there it's just some dumb-". He was cut off by some weird performance the red duck gasp, while the others are unfazed and I look at it interesting of what the red duck do, as he went near to the water he looks cute, as I start recording them. For memories moment purposes.

"Water, dancing, a calm, washing over me,". Looking at the water performance.

"Never felt so much peace,". Looking relaxed and I question in my life, did someone put drugs on the water?

"Oh I supposed we have time for one show, but then it's right to the temple of the gold cricket,". So he's also want to find the temple of the golden cricket, oopsies, sorry uncle grandpa I already went first and as they say first come first serve, sorry not sorry hehe.

I sneaker and sigh glancing at him with his new family... Kinda miss him and was happy he started to show his adventurous blood in him again, but then again I don't trust that frog at the same time he kinda familiar... Is it dank meme?

A few half an hour later, I stop recording because the show is so boring.

"Bravo!" The red duck clap the blue and the girl left.