chapter 6...❣️

Here is the new chapter….enjoy everyone…

(Vir is eating prashaad while talking….here purvi eat first bite of prashaad and became shock…she see vir is also eating….she give her prashaad to tauji and ran towards vir…and shout)

Purvi : (loud) mukhiji….(vir turn and see her…while talking...but suddenly he start coughing and his face became red…he continuously coughing…..purvi came near him..and hold his shoulder ..she take him to the stairs of pond and make him sit there…all came there....) Mukhiji…

Vir : (coughing) wo..wo…

Purvi : (remove his pagadi and open the buttons of his jacket) kuch mt boliye aap…aapko itna nhi dikha..ki prashaad m kishmish thi….aur aapko kishmish se allergy hai….(vir see her while coughing) ab shaant baithiye…(she remove his jacket… then open upper two buttons of his kurta…she rub his back… but no effect on his condition…)

Aashu : (came near them) doctor ko call kr dia hai…

Purvi : (to anjali) inki wo dawaaiyon ki kit kahaan hai…

Anjali : (think and said) wo..to shayad jethji ke kamre m hi reh gyi....aur hospital bhi nhi le jaa skte…raaste mein kuch toliyaan rath yaatra nikaal rhein hain….beech mein hi atak jaaenge…

Purvi : (see vir) doctor ko aane mein bhi time hai…(she think then see vir…hold his hand and said while looking in his eyes) mukhiji…(vir see her…she cupped his face) aapko hum or bharosaa hai…(vir touch her hand…his condition deteriorating…and nodded in yes…purvi hold his hand tightly) to phir uthiye…

(all give confused look to purvi…but vir getup…he take support of her hand…purvi see in his eyes…and came downstairs near pond…now them reach in water slowly…)

Taauji : (confused) beta kyaa kr rhi hai…uski haalat waise bhi theek nhi hai…

Aashu : (try to stop her) pari ruk jaa…doctor aane hi wala hai…

Purvi : (taking vir in water) nahi..aashu..doctor ke aane ka intezaar nhi kr skte…itna waqt nhi hai…inki haalat bigadti jaa rhi hai…(all see this and and try to stop her but)

Vir : (loud…while coughing) bas…(hold her hand tightly)  manne meri bawari pr poora bharosa hai…wo jo kr rhi hai…krne do…(all became silent and he look in pirvi's eyes…purvi smile and he nodded in yes…now they are totally in water…water level is near there chest)

Purvi : (see vir and smile) ek dubki lagaaein mukhiji isme…(vir see her) bilkul waisi waali..jb hum pehli baar mile the…aur aapne hume bachaya tha…kahiye…(vir smile and nodded in yes…both take a dive in water…then came up…vir is looking only purvi…like this they take 5-6 dips and soon vir became normal…but they lost in eachother……and just lookinv eachother with smile…all family members and villagers see this and happy for them…aashu left from there and came with his camera….all see him and smile…he take few pictures of them…)

Purvi : (concern) ab theek lg rha h aapko…(vir nodded..purvi smile and they hug eachother tightly…both are happy..and thanks to god…..vir kiss on her forehead…..purvi smile…and both lost in eachother…..)

Aashu : (after clicking all the pictures…..loudly) thand lag jaaegi dono ko…bahar aa jaao ab….agar milna milana ho gya ho to…(purvir came out from their world and see everyone looking them with smile…both became shy and came outside…while coming…purvi get disbalanced….but before she fall vir hold her.... he see her and pick her in his arms…and came outside…..both are looking eachother…..as they came…vir make her stand…renu came near purvi and give her a shawl…she cover herself…..and put her hand on vir’s back…vir see her and give her a all ok look….)