imtehaan e ishq...❣️💕

Here is the next chapter……enjoy everyone….

(Vir is moving here and there to check all the arrangements…..yogi is also on phone call…both are doing all the thing…others also doing their work haweli is beautifully decorated in mid there is mandap…)

MS : (hurriedly) Virendra abhi dinkarji ka phone ayaa hai…tujhe wahaan jana hoga…kuch rasm krni hai…tujhe aur purvi ko…

Vir : (nodded) theek haia mama sarkar…aap tb tk yahaan dekho…mein jata hoon…waise to saari taiyaariyaan ho gyein hain…(MS nodded and he left)

(Soon he reached Dinkar’s house…and find it beautifully decorated with flowers and lights….he came inside and greet dinkar…)

Dinkar : (smile) aa gye aap mukhiji…bas purvi aa jaae..to aap dono kanthi pehnaani hai…aur pagadi baandhani hai…(vir nodded) lo aa gyi purvi bhi…(he see upstairs… and got mesmerised after seeing his love….his bawari…she is looking gorgeous in royal blue lehnga..with golden embroidery…..with light jwellery and covers her head with duppata… he see her…soon she came near him and call him…then he cameout from his thoughts and smile…she also look him..he is looking the most handsome man in the world…he is in royal blue sherwaani with Golden embroidery on it and golden pagadi…also a side heavy gold embroidered dupatta…he is looking like a king…all see then)

Purvi : (low tone) bahut handsome lg rhe hain patidev…

Vir : (smile and bold low tone) aap bhi shrimatiji…mann kr rha hai…aaj phir tujhse shaadi kr loon bawari….waise bhi suhaagraat to hai hi aaj humaari…(purvi smiles and down her head due to shyness…) aise ke sharmaa rhi hai…(purvi about to say something when they hear dinkar is calling them…they move towards him…soon aashu also came…he is in red embroidered sherwaani…..with a red simple chunari drapped one step on his shoulder…)

Dinkar : (give a pagadi cloth to vir) mukhiji…aap pagadi bandhiye…(vir nodded and came forward he do his work…and soon a beautiful red pagadi on aashu head shown…then purvi came and tuck kalgi on pagadi…then they both take kanthi and make him wear at last purvi give him a knife…he take it…now aashu is ready…he is looking very handsome…..) Ab chalte hain…(all nodded and move…aashu is about to cross the main gate…but purvi came in mid)

Purvi : (smile) yahaan se nikalne se pehle paise dene honge….(aashu see him) ye rasm hai…chl paise de… poore 51000…

Aashu : (chuckle) 51000 chl chl…ghr se nikalne ke 51000 …wo bhi mein dunga…(to vir) mukhiji…aap ek kaam kariye..renu ko yahien le aaiye…hum dono isi ghr mein shaadi kr lenge…warna ye (see purvi) mujhe kangaal kr degi…

Purvi : (make cute face) oyee…zyada drama mt kr…paise de….warna kaisa lagega…jb dulha apni hi shaadi mein late pahunchega..

Aashu : (join his hands) theek hai meri maa…lekin kuch to kam kr…(purvi nodded in no) please yrr…thoda kam krle….kyunki kuch aur lekr ayaa tha tere liye…(purvi see him…and he give her diamond kangans) ye tere liye…pehle se hi pe liye the…(purvi get hesitate)  kyaa…abhi to maang rahi thi…ki shagun de…ab de rha hoon..to aise kr rhi hai…(give kangans to her) haq hai ye tera…(purvi smiles..) ab chalein…

Vir : (smile) bawari…tu baraat ke saath aa…tb tk mein wahaan ki taiyaariyaan dekh leta hoon…(purvi nodded…then he left..and they also move after doing some more rituals….soon the baraat reaches infront of haweli gate…vir and other family members came outside…and renu see came near window of her room…dinkar calls vir…he came…and he make him dance by holding his hand…all smile…vir also dances…purvi see him and smile)

Purvi : (came near him) aise nahi mukhiji…acche se dance kijiye…aapki behan ki shaadi hai…

Vir : (give intense look) accha…(he hold her hand and dance with her) to dulhe ki behna…aap hi nachna sikhaa dijiye…(and both dancing together…after sometime all came on main gate…then purvi came and do aarti of aashu…then all came inside….aashu is sitting on a couch…then purvi and anjali take renu…and now both renu and aashu are sitting in mandap)