𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒏

Her silk white hair flowed at the ceremony

"And to congradulate the one who tried to live." Hu tao's voice rang out off the crowd.
She looked like she was gonna cry at any moment staring at half an empty audience,Only with beidou Ninguang and the traveler everyone else forgot you even your own parents how pitiful.

Memorys flash with Hu taos head as zhongli was their he didnt care in the slightest he never knew what a pain it was. Cause he felt it too many times to count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"N/n~" hu tao would hug you from behind as you drew her.

you gasp a bit
"Hu you startled me!" you pout and bonk her head
"im sorry i wanted to pay my lovely wife a visit~" she cheekily grined
she left a red beet face on you.

"Stop teasing me.."

"that wasnt teasing its something true and ill make it happen." she smileds as she nuzzles her nose on your cheek
"Fine but you better not leave" your voice made her upset.

"I would never! how dare someone leave you" she'd pull you towards her lap as she embraces you.

"Hu! i-'' unfair till the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aiyaya!" hu taos voice rang out as she killed the boss who had hurt you quiet a bit as wanted to exact revenge.
As she headed home she noticed you waiting still not a sleep?

"where.were.you." she knew she was fucked now

"dealing with a boss  sorry darling~" she wrapped her arms around you as you noticed her hand usallt using her pole arm was burnt along with her messy face.

"Get on the chair.." you mumbled as you grab out a medical kit and patch her hand and stick some plasters on.

"Idiot which boss."

"Pyro regisvine."

"Hu! dont get revenge for me besides you had a pyro vision you could've gotten killed i dont want that!" you clutch her shirt as she was fully bandaged up as you straddled her.

she was left in shock.

"Dont worry as pyro can fullternize ones desire as you my cryo can pullternize someone."

"again with the poetry just tell me" you mumble into her shoulder as she chuckles a bit at your tired attics and she lifts your head up.

"Im saying your the opposite that attracted me." A passionate kiss fills the air As she lead you to your first time marking and making sure you felt pleased as she never kept her promise to not get hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Painful memories kept happening.

As the ceremony was completed beidou and ninguang send their regards and gave gifts to hu tao. The travler stayed by her side giving her moral support but hu tao told them its fine as, One cannot live through death without the groveling. They understood and sent their regards and left for inazuma with beidou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuts covered your arms as hu tao watched you arms covered and covered.

"Why. I promised you cant you promise me!" she cried into your embrace and stayed quiet as she banadged your arm very rare and she hugged and cried into you when she begged you not to go like her grandpa did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stared at her s/o's hanging body. With a note for hu tao telling her that someone else wanted to kill her and started their name with Z. He needed to,As he needed to teach Her a lesson. The lesson is

dont get attached to ones you love as they break and die easily.
turns out zhongli starved and abused her when hu tao was away looking for a ring to buy her wife. He was wanting to break her Due to this behaviour that Hu tao adopted. Calm sensible and domesticated she needed to be hated again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Zhongli was about to leave his heart peirced from a certian Staff off homa burning up with flames engulfing him.

Ashes were left she got revenge for her darling sadly she couldnt keep many promises

she wantes to rid the world off the things that would come near your funeral for now all she could do was let the casket live within the hallways off the funeral palour.