Chapter Eight - Clash Of Titans

As the Reaper crashed in the outskirts where the Battle of Terra Musutafu was being waged, the only ones who remained standing were All Might and All For One remained standing while the rest slowly got up. All Might locked eyes with his mortal enemy.

All For One: How fitting for you to die here at the very heart of your home Terra.

All Might: I DON'T PLAN ON DYING, ALL FOR ONE! I INTEND TO END YOUR EVIL ONCE AND FOR ALL!

All For One chuckled as he and All Might paced around each other. As All Might and All For One prepared for battle, the Sky Knights and the Shadow Collective recovered from the crash. As the Sky Knights recovered, the Shadow Collective gathered around Shigaraki.

Toga: Looks like our ship got trashed. Shame. I liked that ship.

Twice: OH THE HUMANITY! Good riddance. That ship was cramped anyway. QUIET YOU!

Mr. Compress: It seems our performance is still on.

The Shadow Collective then saw the Sky Knights preparing their weapons. Shigaraki's mad eyes fell on Midoriya.

Shigaraki: That brat has gotten on my last nerves. Him and the other Sky Knights with him....

Dabi: Then what do you plan on doing about it?

As Dabi asked this, a mad smile fell on Shigaraki's face. He saw an opportunity to not only kill the Sky Knights who had been a thorn in his side, but also to bring about All Might's destruction. Shigaraki got up and gave his orders.

Shigaraki: Kill them. Kill them all....

As Shigaraki gave his orders, a massive battle broke out between the Sky Knights and the Shadow Collective. But as they fought, All Might and All For One prepared for their clash.

All For One: It's glorious, isn't it, All Might? It's just like that day in Cyclonia.

All Might: DO NOT THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY THIS TIME! THAT IS A PROMISE!

All For One: Then by all means, attack me.

Without hesitation, All Might charges at All For One. Clenching his fist, All Might prepares to strike All For One with a powerful punch. But as he was about to land the punch, All For One throws a powerful punch to block All Might's. This creates a powerful shockwave which shakes all of Terra Musutafu. This raw display of power shocks All Might.

All Might: (W...what? No...something's wrong. All For One was never this powerful....)

All For One: What's the matter, All Might? Afraid? I can feel your fear. It's quite amusing.

All Might: HOW HAVE YOU GROWN THIS POWERFUL?! NOT EVEN IN YOUR PRIME WERE YOU THIS POWERFUL!

All For One: Now you notice. Very good, All Might. The Far Side has been good to me.

Upon hearing this, All Might was in shock. Seeing the shock on All Might's face amused him.

All For One: You heard that right, All Might. The powers of the Far Side are mine to control. Even as Cyclonis uses the Far Side's powers on the Sky Knights, the power she wields is only but a fraction of what I have.

All Might could feel All For One's power. It was unlike anything he had ever faced before. All For One then charged at All Might and landed a devastating punch on All Might, bringing him to his knees. When All For One was about to land another punch, All Might blocked the punch and followed through with a powerful uppercut which sent All For One back several feet. Despite this, All For One remained unfazed. As All Might fought All For One, the Shadow Collective fought the Sky Knights in an intense fight. Twice used his Clone Crystal to create multiple clones of himself. As the Shadow Collective clashed against the Sky Knights, the tables were slowly turning the tables against them. In that moment, All For One made his move.

All For One: And just like that, the tables have been turned with just a single move.

As All For One says this, he unleashes a shockwave which knocks All Might back several feet. He then grips Kurogiri and uses him to open a portal. He then uses his powers to push them into the portal.

Shigaraki: Master! No! Your body is too damaged!

All For One: You must fight, Tomura. You must continue to fight.

As the Shadow Collective were warped out of Terra Musutafu, All For One turned to All Might.

All For One: You know All Might, as much as you hate me, I think I probably loathe you more. I killed your master, sure, but you took away so much from me. Everything I tried to build. That's why I want you to suffer until your last breath and to die broken in disgrace for all the world to see! I will obliterate everything that you've protected! And if I die, then Tomura Shigaraki will carry on my legacy and he shall be the one to usher in your destruction!

As All Might regained his footing, All Might turned to Aizawa.

All Might: SHOTA! GET THE KIDS OUT OF HERE!

Midoriya: But All Might....

All Might: YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU CAN HERE, YOUNG MIDORIYA! THERE IS NOTHING MORE YOU OR THE OTHERS CAN DO! THIS IS MY FIGHT! TERRA MUSUTAFU NEEDS YOU! ATMOS NEEDS YOU!

Left with no other choice, Aizawa led Midoriya and the rest of the Sky Knights out of the area. As the area was cleared, All Might and All For One could now fight with everything they have.