Chapter 5

Misty's Pov

I kinda felt bad for making everyone worry about me. That the last thing I ever wanted to happen.I see Troye heading over to us. I waved and said hai to him. He didn't look to happy. He looked like he wanted to cut a b*tch.

troye: GOD YOU GUYS DAD HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! AND HE PULLED ME AWAY FROM MY FUN!

tyde: We're sorry

troye: I DONT HAVE TIME TO BABYSIT YOU I HAVE A LIFE TOO YOU KNOW!

tyde: Yes I know that

Troye was angry. Fuming actually. I felt scared of him now.

Troye: YOU ALL COULD BE A PAIN SOMETIMES. A REAL HEAVY BURDEN! I REALLY HATE YOU SOMETIMES!

A pain....A burden.... I was that again. Those were the exact words my sister said to me before she committed sucicide. I wanted to apologize but their was a lump in my throat. I wanted to curl in a ball then and there. I look over to tyde and saw him wanting to cry too.

I held back the tears a little bit and tyde was doing the same. Before Troye could continue we both took off in the same direction but we bumped into a group of people. The Mellets, Marzia and Felix. I look back at them with my tear filled eyes. Tyde and I glanced at each other, I knew he wanted to get away from everyone else.

We ran through the garden which lead to the back of the hotel where there was and entrance to go up to the elevator. When we got into the room and we were panting for our breath.

Tydes Pov

Mist just went into her room to change into something more comfortable. I heard her talking on the phone. She was speaking to Felix, I knew it rude to eavesdrop but how could I not when I could her Felix loud and clear. She was walking into my side of the room when she asked Felix to bring us dinner when they were done. When she ended the call there was a short period of silence.

Me: I'm sorry about Troye...

Misty: no it's my fault if I had come back on time this wouldn't of happened.

Me: No it isn't your fault don't blame yourself

Misty: Tyde everything is my fault and it will always be

I pulled her on top on me and hugged her.she started to cry even more. I let a few tears slip myself.

Me: is it okay if I ask why did you freak out when Troye told u we were-

Misty: please don't say the words

Me: I won't

Misty : thanks... I could trust you right?

Me: Of course

Misty : the reason is....