32.

Katsina, Nigeria

"Ladies and gentlemen meet the founders of our research. The real initiators of our research . Even though all what they intend to do is Shatter The Dala family with whatever they find out."

"So let me get this straight," Simwal said gulping a little "You betrayed us?" He added looking at Zarah

Zarah mashed her lips "It's not betrayal. Everything about me was right perhaps you researched? It was just that I didn't love Ridwan but I was working for him." She yawed her gaze to Ridwan who sat close to his wife. He stared at his wife before he stood up

"Absolutely yes, Zarah was working for me. So on that day, I found out that Sheila was having an affair with the known Stupid Jaguar.  All that while, they had planned to destroy the Dala family just for a purpose of their own. She Just wanted to Marry me and pack up everything she wanted, Money that is. After I found out that she was cheating me and I decided not to Marry her,  instead of her to repent, She took an oath to destroy me and my wife. Or rather, destroy The whole Dala family. Abruptly, Simwal  contacted her, after he had realised he has the same goal as her. He researched everything about Sheila through his old time stalker and researcher, that is Henry." Ridwan paused for some seconds and Henry walked in with a small smile on his lips. He saluted Simwal who stood straight and couldn't even blink "So how I knew about this was from Sheila's Spy, and that is Zubaida." He also paused for some seconds and Zubaida walked in. Ridwan chuckled at their reaction and went on "It all started on the cause of me stalking Sheila. After she had betrayed me, I began stalking her and that was how I found out About Henry and Simwal that was researching on Sheila. I requested to work with Henry and he sends me every detail of his search. Sheila left to Manila and decided to work with Simwal. I asked Henry to research on Simwal himself and he told me he found nothing about his parents. He found out only that a woman usually visit him at Manila which is likely to be his Mother. So recently I found out that Sheila usually threatens my Mother due to one of her Secret that she knows. When I decided to Solve the puzzle," He shifted his gaze to his Mother " Irfan did that part for me though. Sheila and Ridwan sent a message to the king and I, Just so they'll tarnish Afrah's image. Irfan helped her as he bumped into Yumnah one day. She told him about Simwal who told them that his name was Jibril. Irfan began researching about and that was how he knew about the woman that usually visits her. With tricks and whatnot, he realised that woman was his mother, and she was my Mother as well. The Queen." All eyes turned to The Queen, and to Irfan and to Simwal who was standing. Sheila stood there pinned to the ground, Now everything makes Sense!

He turned his gaze to Sheila "Can you tell us how you knew it?"

Sheila gulped, "One day....

Flashback shows the Queen on a hot conversation talking on hushed voices

"What do you want me to do, Maa? It's Always Ammar and Ridwan while I'm just a background by the Side." Simwal said clenching his fists

"And who said you were a background?" She asked, "Don't I send you money everytime you need? With you asking or without you asking. I don't think you lack anything. But why do you have to come to Katsina. Everything is at your service in Manila." The Queen said, sitting down

"Do you think that's what I need? I have everything but not parental care. You prefer to be here and throw orders around, and Smile to your Children but not me. I don't think you can remember well last you visited Manila."