Open up

"I bet you would fucking like that, wouldn't you? Why don't we test my theory out? What do you think, sweets?" You didn't have time to answer before he forced you on your knees and pulled your hair to look at him. He pushed his pants and boxers down a little with his other hand and pulled his semi-hard dick out. "Come on you little piss slut, open wide like a good toilet should", he removed his hand from your hair and forced your mouth open with his thumb in your mouth, keeping you from closing it.

At first you wanted to pull away. You refused to drink his piss. But after you looked him in the eyes for a second time you were suddenly detirmend. You wanted to let that man feel the absolute bliss of pleasure with using you as his own personal toilet. You knew he'd reward you just right afterwards.

"What? Changed your mind?", his grip on your chin tightened and he tilted his head but you just shook your head immediately responding: "no, please...I want to taste it", opening your mouth obediently right away. He smiled lightly and layed his hand on your cheek, slowly taking a hair strand afterwards and playing with it softly. "That's my good boy". You wanted to keep eyecontact with the man but he tilted his head back, letting go of your hair and relaxing his shoulders. You knew what was about to come and you were actually supposed to hate it. So why the fuck are you starring excitedly at his dick?

You wanted to put your hand on his length, which he immediately slapped away. "Do not touch. I can't piss while being hard, you braindead whore", you put your hand back on your thigh and squinted uncomfortably at the lack of friction on your dick.

You've closed your mouth lightly in the meanwhile in which he responds with an annoyed 'tch' and forcing it open with his thumb again "I really need to open your mouth a second time. How fucking incompetent can a slut be? Now open your mouth wide already or I'll piss in your nose, dammit", your cock twitched as a response to his words. And now goddamn finally you felt the warm fluid flowing in your mouth. The bluenette sighing softly, completely relishing on the feeling of release. His fluids are warm and salty and you immediately noticed the smell.

You loved it.

You kind of struggled swallowing the piss, since it was a lot and it was hard in this position, but you managed it perfectly. With smiling eyes you finally locked eyecontact with him again and his stare turned lustful.

His thumb stroking your lips slowly "after all you did kind of good", he said lowly, suddenly feeling a friction on your dick in which you moaned lustfully, pushing your hips up slightly to gain more friction. His foot was stroking your dick, but moreover pressing on it. "But I'll use my feet, since your incompetence took me so long to finally use you as my toilet", was his foot supposed to be any less pleasurable? Because damn right it isn't. You bucked your hips even higher, whilst whimpering for more. The man leaning above you grabbed your chin, forcefully pulling you up and kissing you. You still had the taste of his piss in your mouth, but he didn't seem to care.

Breathlessly he pulled away. "I should drink a diet soda before next time, gives it a milder taste...", he mumbled, suddenly pressing hard on your cock. Your feeling of pleasure shot into oblivion and your body started to shake.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair and kept you looking at him. "I love that face of yours right now. Look how desperate you are for my foot making you cum. Pathetic", he spitted out. You released all over your belly, some of it landing on his foot too. He noticed and pushed your head down on the floor. "Clean it", he said harshly in which you obeyed. Licking his feet clean, completely out of breath and coming down from your climax just now. "Good boy", he hummed, pulling your head up, still grabbing your hair and kissing you once again letting him taste both his piss and cum.