Dirty pretty boy

After some minutes of just purely making out he got off of you. You were out of breath, panting like a dog. With half-opened eyes you tried to keep eyecontact with him. His grip on your hair tightened even more and he got closer to your face "I'm not done with you yet", he let go of your hair and backed up a little, slowly scanning your body with his eyes. "I wasn't able to abuse that pretty hole of yours down there yet", he grinned mischievously, grabbing your butt. You sighed blissfully, feeling your dick getting hard again. "The safeword is 'footcondom', get it?", "what the-",
he got up grabbing ur wrist and pulling you after him to his bed, pushing you on it and leaning above you between your legs.

His hands started to slowly trail over your body. He appreciated it, looking at it with a dreamy smile. "Hmm, you were such a good boy now, weren't you?~", you got goosebumps from his cold hands moving to your nipples.

He pinched them suddenly harshly "I can't hear you", you gasped from the sudden pain "Y-Yes! I've been your good boy!", "now that's what I like to hear~", his fingers were slowly circling your nipples now in an apologetic manner.

He started biting, leaving marks on your neck too. You may loved the feeling of it right now, but you wanted to be finally filled by him. You started whimpering "My lord, please~ fill me-" you suddenly choked on his fingers, which were shoved down your throat. "Ah ah~ since when do you decide the pace here? Now suck", your eyes got teary out of frustration, but you obeyed and swirled your tounge around his delicate fingers.

Scaramouche wandered downwards your body with his mouth, leaving marks everywhere. After some time he leaned back, admiring his artwork. He sighed proudly, pulling his fingers out of your mouth. Two saliva-coated fingers immediately entered your butthole, in which you hitched in response. Scaramouches other hand grabbed your dick and started pumping it in a steady pace, just as the fingers inside you.

This felt amazing.

You grabbed the bedsheets, moaning nonstop. You were still sensitive due to the orgasm you had before which made you shake in overstimulation.

Scaramouche added a third finger and picked up the pace. You felt yourself reaching your high rapidly fast again, getting ready to cum, back arched and moaning uncontrollably loud.

The bluenettes grip on your dick thightened and he pressed his thumb on your tip, denying your orgasm. You squirmed frustatingly and started whining, tears rolling down your face. "Now, when did I allow you to cum?", his stare was intense.

You couldn't look him in the face "ah- I'm sorry..my lord- mh please~", you moved your hips towards him "Not now. I want us to cum together. Bear it till then", he reached out for the drawer next to his bed, getting a cockring out. He slowly put it on your dick.
"See it as a punishment...or a helping tool", he mumbled.

He aligned his cock at your prepped hole and shoved it in fully in one thrust. He groaned and gripped your hips harshly. Making sure that It'll leave a stain for the next days. Pulling your hips up a little he started pounding into you. You turned into a moaning mess again and locked your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

"You are such a good boy, taking my dick so well~", his words made you moan delightfully. The harbinger kept on whispering sweet, obsessive nothings into your ear while chasing his high.

Frustrated to not cum, you clenched around his dick, which made him groan lustfully "just like that, hah yes...keep on clenching on my dick, you slut", you felt that he was getting near to his orgasm with his brutal pace abusing your hole.

His low moans started to get louder until he finally removed the cockring from your dick. Cum shooting out immediately all over your belly, while Scaramouche fills you up and fucks out his high. His face was close to yours, eyes closed from still relishing on the feeling. "What a dirty, pretty boy you are now", his hand grabbed your chin and he opened his eyes "You know, your behavior always reminds me of one of a puppy. So I got something for you", he slowly pulled his dick out of your sensitive hole, cum slowly dripping out. His fingers scooped up a little and he licked it up while having intense eyecontact with you. "I'll be right back. Keep my cum inside, I want nothing of it dripping out now", and with that he left you confused and curious alone in his room.

(You were staring at his pretty feet while he walked out tho)